PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed reed is down, wow. This could be one disastrous freaking night for Bmore

I like this Karim kid.

Please....please....please someone just make it stop....make the pain stop.....put me out of my misery and end this game.....

Reed looked as if he was either reaching for his collarbone or that neck that's been bothering him. Either way, he was in a lot of pain, as was Cody.

Jeremy Mincey a Patriots cast off and Matt Roth a guy the Pats had in but wouldn't sign because they wanted to go with Ellis and Cunningham are looking pretty good.

Ras I Dowling is the key to the rest of the season. He was their only defensive draft pick in the top 33. They traded away that second first round pick. Passed on Jabaal Sheard, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward to have this guy. If he continues to be Hart Lee Dykes and the Patriots defense is the reason why they don't go the distance, you can blame the front office.

And that Front Office is BILL!!

You are absolutely correct.Front office mistakes are seriously limiting the ability of the team.Bill is a great coach, but as a gm he sucks

Jeremy Mincey a Patriots cast off and Matt Roth a guy the Pats had in but wouldn't sign because they wanted to go with Ellis and Cunningham are looking pretty good.

Ras I Dowling is the key to the rest of the season. He was their only defensive draft pick in the top 33. They traded away that second first round pick. Passed on Jabaal Sheard, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward to have this guy. If he continues to be Hart Lee Dykes and the Patriots defense is the reason why they don't go the distance, you can blame the front office.

And that Front Office is BILL!!

Dude, go troll a different thread. Sheesh!

Passed on Jabaal Sheard, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward to have this guy. If he continues to be Hart Lee Dykes and the Patriots defense is the reason why they don't go the distance, you can blame the front office.

Not Heyward, he was gone. And IMO Reed was seriously overrated. Sheard was the only other defender worth serious consideration there.

You are absolutely correct.Front office mistakes are seriously limiting the ability of the team.Bill is a great coach, but as a gm he sucks

Yeah I'd much rather have Jacksonville's GM :rocker:

Absolutely shameful that they're only fielding 5-6 starters from the last two drafts.

Umm...wait a second....

Not Heyward, he was gone. And IMO Reed was seriously overrated. Sheard was the only other defender worth serious consideration there.

Hogwash. Reed has 16 tackles, a sack, and bears a striking resemblance to Clay Matthews.

Hogwash. Reed has 16 tackles, a sack, and bears a striking resemblance to Clay Matthews.

As a draft prospect, he was seriously overrated...largely because of that physical resemblance. Sheard was by far the better prospect.

WTF are they slowing it up for? Do they think it is the third quarter or what?

what happened to the jaguars defense?

****son vs. Cox has been an epic battle tonight

And this is why Del Rio should be fired. He made a horrible challenge earlier and now he can't reverse a bad call by the official here.

Terrible officiating in this game, start to finish.

top notch pass defense, even successful drives look painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes