PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, weak PI call... In a game like this you gotta let that go IMO.

Stupid challenge! What is Del Rio thinking

I may have to re-nig my earlier thought of Jax being okay by just sitting on the ball :(

jags aren't an awful team......

they lost to the titans by 2
they lost to the saints by 13
they lost to cincy by 10
they lost at pitt, by only 4
they lost at carolina by only 6

the only time they looked truely bad this year was vs the jets

if the jags had a more seasoned qb, and a better pass blocking oline, they'd be a lot better

I agree. Even the game vs the Jets was more of a reflection of the QB. The Jets did nothing on offense that day. The Jags defense is legit, and playing lights out tonight.

Last edited:
these rookie QB's are unreal: Gabbert, Dalton, Newton, Ponder

the way in which they are outplaying vets like: Painter, Collins, McNabb, McCown, Moore, Palmer, Boller, Whitehurst, Kolb, Flacco

is absolutely mind-boggling
The NFL is shaping up to be a VERY boring league with those scrubs (although I wouldn't put Newton on that list).

not really fair to put palmer in that grouping, dude just missed half a season basically and was only inserted halfway through a game he didn't even get 1st team reps all week, for.

I agree. Even the game vs the Jets was more of a reflexion of the QB. The Jets did nothing on offense that day. The Jags defense is legit, and playing lights out tonight.

yeah if i was a jags fan i'd feel pretty happy about the direction they're going in, but definitely need to ditch del rio

jags aren't an awful team......

they lost to the titans by 2
they lost to the saints by 13
they lost to cincy by 10
they lost at pitt, by only 4
they lost at carolina by only 6

the only time they looked truely bad this year was vs the jets

if the jags had a more seasoned qb, and a better pass blocking oline, they'd be a lot better

hey they won that game vs the titans :p

What a stupid challenge...del rio shouldn't even be a coach in this league

As bad as the Ravens offense can be sometimes, you've got to appreciate what the Jags defense has done tonight. Holy ****!

hey they won that game vs the titans :p

you're right! even better lol

flacco, 47 yards passing into the 4th qtr

tebow's gotta be somewhere laughing at that

One of the best defensive efforts I've seen, they just have to finish.

Like Deus said, Id run every play and play D.

gotta run

i have mjd in ff...so keep running!!!!!!

Jeremy Mincey a Patriots cast off and Matt Roth a guy the Pats had in but wouldn't sign because they wanted to go with Ellis and Cunningham are looking pretty good.

Ras I Dowling is the key to the rest of the season. He was their only defensive draft pick in the top 33. They traded away that second first round pick. Passed on Jabaal Sheard, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward to have this guy. If he continues to be Hart Lee Dykes and the Patriots defense is the reason why they don't go the distance, you can blame the front office.

And that Front Office is BILL!!

That penalty was huge pushing them back to the 10. ****!

Refs must be feeling left out. They seem to be stepping things up

Not to diminish what some (i.e. Newton) are doing, but the fact that there are some rookie QBs who are outplaying that absolute veteran suckfest you outlined isn't that surprising.

I think anyone with a pulse would have a decent shot at playing better than half those players.

But still they are not playing just adequately they are playing pretty good esp Newton and Dalton

Nice, run that clock!

Jeremy Mincey a Patriots cast off and Matt Roth a guy the Pats had in but wouldn't sign because they wanted to go with Ellis and Cunningham are looking pretty good.

Ras I Dowling is the key to the rest of the season. He was their only defensive draft pick in the top 33. They traded away that second first round pick. Passed on Jabaal Sheard, Brooks Reed, Cameron Heyward to have this guy. If he continues to be Hart Lee Dykes and the Patriots defense is the reason why they don't go the distance, you can blame the front office.

And that Front Office is BILL!!

Uh, what?

Dowling, while significant, is most certainly NOT the key to the rest of the season.

oh wow, if ed reed is out for a good amount of time, you can count that team out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes