PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 7 games

Status
Not open for further replies.
another 12 second 2 mintue drill tonight by flax seed lmao poor guy

worse than rivers :rofl:

Newsflash:

The New England Patriots are less than one minute away from being the #1 team in the AFC.

Baltimore's offense set football back ten years tonight. Whoa.

...and yet the WINNING quarterback threw for 93 yards.

So the most complete team in the AFC loses tonight, who is left that is complete? No one?...:cool:

This BYE week worked out pretty well for us.

Who is that moron who keeps ranking the Ravens over the Pats on ESPN first take. He consistently says the Ravens D wins games. He forgets that the Ravens O is a pile of sh*te. Flacco has serious issues this year. I think he and Rivers need to go to QB anonymous.

Patriots, at 5-1, now have the best record in the AFC.

And the Jags are just 2 games out in their division! With an NFL-ready QB, they wouldn't be half bad. Gabbert's a ways away, though, and I'm not totally convinced he'll ever get there.

So, the Ravens offense is still average away from home. This ensures that the Steelers or Bengals MUST finish first in the AFC North.

Last edited:
Looking forward to analysis from all the experts who annointed Baltimore the best team in the AFC lol

The Pats were the best team in the AFC before the game started...Now their record confirms it.

There is no "complete" team in the NFL right now. I like the Pats chances though.

So I think we can cross the Ravens off of the "good teams in the NFL" list.

if the Patriots don't get to the Super Bowl this year I'm gonna lose my mind. this Ravens team is supposed to be our main competition? really? REALLY??

if the Patriots don't get to the Super Bowl this year I'm gonna lose my mind. this Ravens team is supposed to be our main competition? really? REALLY??

it's because they usually gash you running

and i'm going to guess the jags D is much better than yours

I felt the same way last year, but I think there was too much smoke and mirrors..This team is better, IMO! I'm sure they are going to hear about not winning in the playoffs the past two seasons...I really hope they completely put it together as the season goes along...The AFC is more wide open than last year!

Patriots, at 5-1, now have the best record in the AFC.

If we can win the next 3 games (Steelers, Giants, and Jets) we can pretty much lock up the division and probably a first round bye. Beating the Steelers and Jets will give us a big lead over them, and make it almost imposible for both to overtake us. There isn't anybody in the AFC West or South to overtake us. That leaves only the Bills and Ravens and can't see them overtaking us.

I like how things are shaping up, but we need to take care of business this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back