PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

Man, harbaugh is stupid. Why challenge the TD when your receiver never held onto the ball as he went to the ground. Betting that call will stand.

Harbaugh is a desperate fool. I'd love nothing more than for the Saints to benefit from an obvious wrong call later on and SF unable to challenge it.

Why is GB struggling so much this year? They also can't seem to beat the 9ers or Giants.

Sort this **** out New Orleans, keep the Niners out of the playoffs!

Why is GB struggling so much this year? They also can't seem to beat the 9ers or Giants.

Look at the quarterback position.

Twitter is really paying off for Kaepernick - thank god for da h8ters :boom:

20-17 Bears with 10:33 left. :rocker:

Aaron Rodgers is a pretty big deal, next man up don't generally fill those types of voids.

And with that last interception, Eli retakes the NY lead with 17 interceptions on the year. Geno had tied him with a big game earlier today.

Harbaugh is an idiot.

He should have saved that challenge for Graham's spot on 3rd down.

Man, harbaugh is stupid. Why challenge the TD when your receiver never held onto the ball as he went to the ground. Betting that call will stand.

Honestly in hindsight it wasn’t that stupid when you consider that the same coach cut Marcus Cooper in the preseason.:eek:

Kaepernick could have a future as a safety.

Realistically the guy throws every ball 100 mph, he has no touch. He also locks in on his receiver.

I still don't get the logic of the fumbling out of the back of the end zone rule. Why is it a touchback rather than at the spot the player fumbled it? It really makes no sense to me.

Saints should be up at least 2 scores here. How much luck do San Fran need? G

Niners got off lucky there.

Atlanta and Houston both 2-8 this season that’s crazy. The downside is those are 2 teams that you would not want to have high draft choices. Imagine a front of Watt and Clowney, I would not want to play that team.

Ridley reminds me a lot of a young Frank Gore.

Kaepernick reminds me of a young Aaron Brooks.

Dallas clark can still catch ..

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back