PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 11 NFL Games

Jason Babin Rips Dreadlocks Out of Andre Ellington?s Head, Throws Hair to Turf (GIF) | NFL | NESN.com

822456278.gif

Matt Schaub back in at QB for the Texans, brilliant.

Johnny Football is all but a Texan at this point.

What is the point for Houston in putting Schaub in the game? The game's not over, it's not as if it is garbage time.

Why not put Yates in the game? They've already decided Schaub is not in their future.

If Schaub plays well and they go on to win, then what?

Fake field goals are a low percentage play. I would've just kicked the FG.

It has been a three months since the Jets had a good ole fashion QB controversy. It will be a welcome return to Jetsland this week.

What's great is the Jets are out of the running for Clowney or Johnny Football.
It's time to trade the Hammah to them for their 1st & 2nd round picks.

What is the point for Houston in putting Schaub in the game? The game's not over, it's not as if it is garbage time.

Why not put Yates in the game? They've already decided Schaub is not in their future.

If Schaub plays well and they go on to win, then what?

Kubiak may be thinking about his job safety and Schaub gives him the best chance to win.

Pittsburgh defense stops Detroit in the red zone, than again on 4th down on the fake field goal.

I know it's 20-20 hindsight, but a FG puts you up by 7 there.

It has been a three months since the Jets had a good ole fashion QB controversy. It will be a welcome return to Jetsland this week.

I'm not so sure this will be the controversy everyone is making it out to be. It might be more of an aberration and I think Geno will be on a short leash moving forward.

What's great is the Jets are out of the running for Clowney or Johnny Football.
It's time to trade the Hammah to them for their 1st & 2nd round picks.

i don't think the Jets will draft a QB in the first round even if someone fell to them. Teams are usually too prideful to give up on a high round QB after one season.

Redskins. Wow. One possession game.

Yo! Ed Reed my man!
How's that career move goin' for ya?

Here's hoping for a pick six from Simms. :D

Looks like RG3 came down hard on his left elbow

i don't think the Jets will draft a QB in the first round even if someone fell to them. Teams are usually too prideful to give up on a high round QB after one season.

I was hardly serious
That must have been the 1st post of mine you ever read

Nice INT by the Bears for a TD. They needed that.

I can't imagine the angst in Philly right now, considering how docile and understanding that fan base is. Washington with two 4th quarter touchdowns and two 2-point conversions turn what looked like a blowout into a close game, 24-16 with six minutes still left to play.

Enjoy paying that contract, Baltimore.

Yo! Ed Reed my man!
How's that career move goin' for ya?

According to CBS Brady tried courting Reed but those that make the decisions never made any serious overtures. Unfortunately for Reed, it was his only career move that he could have made.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back