PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are getting closer to a TOP 5 Pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a big time RB maybe...but other than that or a stud can't miss LB(which they have shown they never go after high), I think they stick with their M.o.

we'll see...it's a LONG way off yet

Arizona us up 17-7 at half againstthe Lions. If they win that moved them UP and keeps us lower!

you HAVE to think Pioli turns the high 1 into two lower ones...uses one and banks the other...this has been their M.O. ever since

Actually, my dream come true is the Pats end up with a top-5 pick and then trade down . . . and trade down again . . . and trade down again, and pick up an extra first and second in 2008 and 2009. :D

Last edited:
"I have a dream!!"

let's have a million Pats fan march

Where's Mike Ditka when you need him? Too bad we couldn't trade the top 5 pick for the entire draft of some other team. :D

We're getting closer to the 2nd pick overall. Miami probably won't win a game. But, St.L is getting healthy and too good not to win a few games. Now, we have to root for the JESTERS a couple of times. I know it's going to be hard. And, you may need some counseling afterwards. But, it is in our best interests if we pick before them. Mangini will be peeing all over himself thinking we are going to take the player he wants. Or trade, the pick to someone else who does.

i like that Bengals are winning
Chris Henry is huge for them

4 catches 99 yards

but thats without their top 3 CBs..all out of the game :\

The Jets will take Chris Long, as he's a good 3-4 DE. He would be a good player for the Patriots but with Seymour, Warren and Green there's no need for him.

Last edited:
if the season ended today we'd have #4 overall, which would mean the afc east would have 3 of the top 4 picks

And don't forget that they barely won the first two games.

Arizona blew the opener when SF, down by 4, fumbled into the end zone with 30 seconds left and the Arizona defender failed to recover. I was yelling "kick the f(rea)king ball (out of the end zone)!" while the idiot DB tried to pick it up with his hands. SF scored a TD on the next play and won.

The next week StL missed a game winning 56 yarder by a foot.

I was so pissed when SF was 2-0 after week 2 and the pick wasn't looking too hot.

Shayne Graham 7/7 FGs

jeez

ahem...................

....McFadden

And don't forget that they barely won the first two games.

Arizona blew the opener when SF, down by 4, fumbled into the end zone with 30 seconds left and the Arizona defender failed to recover. I was yelling "kick the f(rea)king ball (out of the end zone)!" while the idiot DB tried to pick it up with his hands. SF scored a TD on the next play and won.

The next week StL missed a game winning 56 yarder by a foot.

I was so pissed when SF was 2-0 after week 2 and the pick wasn't looking too hot.

i know, i was so p***ed. they shouldn't even have those 2 wins. how about this for a scenario. we go 19-0, win the superbowl, shatter the dolphins 17-0 record season, then win a coin toss with the dolphins for the #1 pick. that would be sweet karma. ah, oh well.

Last edited:
Oakland loses what was a winnable game against the Bears (6-3 OAK late into the 4th Q) to move to 2-7.

Last edited:
Arizona just won.
I think the 1st 3 picks wil lbe Fish,Raiders and Rats
We should be at 5 and no lower than 7 imo

The Pats aren't afraid to use high picks if a player they want is on the board like Richard Seymour.

A very good point. If the player that BB wants is there and is considered a good value, we'll use the pic.

Before the season began we thought the 49ers would be 9-7 or 10-6.
This will be a great pick seeing we lost our other #1.

The Jets need to beat the Dolphins (who will not win 2 game) and pick up another win or two. How sweet would it be during draft day, with all those Jet fans in attendance, to hear (World Champion) New England Patriots called before the Jets. As the college season winds down, we need to start making a list of the top five players. Question, anyone think Matt Ryan makes the top five?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes