PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WBZ-TV embarassing, the guy keeps calling Jacoby "Martellus"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosslost

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I wish someone would tell the guy. During the parade he keeps calling Jacoby "Martellus Bennett". It is not just once either.. he goes on and on about what he brought to the team this year, etc.

They also called Josh Gronk because Josh is waiving so furiously

As in they all (football players) look the same to me? WCVB is doing a great job.

Took a quick look at NESN stream from work and they had no clue either. They managed to recognize the GOAT but not a single DB. :eek:

It terrible. They really seem super oblivious as to who is who on this team.

Racists.

Yet another reason why these parades and their coverage is a joke.

It's like Phil Simms calling about 3 different players on our D Jamaal in the AFC Championship game or Terry Bradshaw interviewing 'James Lewis'...

It's like Phil Simms calling about 3 different players on our D Jamaal in the AFC Championship game or Terry Bradshaw interviewing 'James Lewis'...

Lol come on! That didn't happen! Did it?

All football players look alike.

Guy sarcastically calls them racist, rest of Patsfans flocks to say it's not a race thing. Racism is over, guys.

Guy sarcastically calls them racist, rest of Patsfans flocks to say it's not a race thing. Racism is over, guys.

Sarcastically? How dare you call me the S-word?!

ALL the reporters from ALL the media are completely interchangeable. Although I would ask Lisa Hughes to share my pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back