PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Walsh's attorney: NFL's indemnification offer falls short

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the lawsuit. It's clear that Walsh has something and knows a lot about what took place. I'm sure the lawsuit will be amended over time to provide more detail as depositions are taken.

Give a link troll, or die...

If Walsh is compelled to talk in court, game over. I doubt that Goodell would want to extend the appearance of a cover-up. And I really doubt that the Kraft family would want to be accused of covering up for Belichick. That would be a huge lose/lose.

Like the old Chinese curse, these are going to be very interesting times.

Talk in court about WHAT??? If he doesn't have tangible proof of "something," any testimony he cares to offer can and will be torn to shreds in cross-examination. But it's never going to get that far.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, if Amber's sure, than it must be true. :rolleyes:

Thanks, the hugs and kisses were an added bonus. Isn't this just a rehash of everything we already knew which is that no one knows what Matt Walsh does or doesn't have? And point 29 is incorrect. Goodell did state last week that the allegations of the Rams walkthrough being taped were investigated and that they "found evidence to the contrary". I find this whole thing laughable.

Last edited:
Reality check: Do you really think only Walsh would be called to testify?

Reality check: I just read the lawsuit. It would read better as a sitcom script for Comedy Central. It's a bad joke that's going nowhere. No judge would honor it.

Last edited:
If Walsh is compelled to talk in court, game over. I doubt that Goodell would want to extend the appearance of a cover-up. And I really doubt that the Kraft family would want to be accused of covering up for Belichick. That would be a huge lose/lose.

Like the old Chinese curse, these are going to be very interesting times.

Yet, MATT has to PROVE that BILL or the PATS AUTHORIZED Matt to video tape or record anything.... can he prove this? Hardly.... the PATS could easily say, we had no knowlddge of this video taping incident(s) never knew Matt was doing this, etc....and Matt look s like the disgruntled employee... One Matt Walsh agains the PATS organization, of he said they said? game over for Matt.... Bill and the pATS would deny any allegation from Matt Walsh, saying Matt acted on his own, without the express or written knowldge of any PATS employee in engaging in such an act....etc....to get revenge for his firing...when they discovered his violations of video taping they fired Matt Walsh...etc... Unless he had audio of Bill saying "go tape this and that" etc....

Last edited:
It could be that I don't know as much as you. But, since you claim you' ve now read the lawsuit, I would certainly call Ernie Adams and Jimmy Dee to testify. Don't you agree?

On what grounds counselor?

Your welcome.

The one thing that is very clear, to me at least, is that Walsh is for real.

All he had to do was deny he had anything and destroy whatever he had so he did not get swept up in a big, ugly story. He's never denied a thing, nothing.

I don't know what type of receptors the Patriots' legal counsel has, but I suspect they picked up on this as well.

If that's clear, then why couldn't you have spent the time to learn the difference between "your" and "you're"?

Last edited:
I'm not a lawyer, but wouldn't this mean that he could lie and not be penalized for it?

Yes.

And that is why, for all practical purposes, NO offer of immunity ever includes immunity from perjury. It's the only way to ensure truthfulness (otherwise, things like this and this would be far too common).

Walsh Lawyer:protect My client

i know there is athread about this but this particular line caught my attn

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j4vxulcxpG_AHvHdEZQ4Lduv29PAD8UR1L2G0

The lawyer for former New England Patriots employee Matt Walsh said his client is willing to turn over videotapes he made for the team if the NFL guarantees Walsh protection from lawsuits or other legal action.

what the heck are these tapes ? is he blowing smoke ?

Enquiring minds want to know what team you root for,as well as what trailer park you live in.

I suspect that this lawsuit will be tried at the same time the one filed by Jets fans will be.

:rolleyes:

Born in Pittsburgh. Coming to a neighborhood near you.
Don't forget to take the trailer off the blocks before you drive away. :rolleyes:

Born in Pittsburgh. Coming to a neighborhood near you.

Wow, when Pittsburgh starts exporting its trash, this country must really be in a tough spot!

I suspect, greatly, that Walsh would testify that Ernie knew and/or took possession of the tapes.

Moreover, if you read the lawsuit you will see that Ernie seems to think that he, Belichick and others appear to have done a lot of "funny" stuff, all the way back to their days in Cleveland.

I read the lawsuit as I've read many, but you clearly don't understand law. It would take too long to explain why this would never hold up in court but keep on playing sh!thouse lawyer. Maybe I can perform your next surgery. I watched ER when I was younger so I figure my medical knowledge is on par with your legal expertise.

Last edited:
Re: Walsh Lawyer:protect My client

i know there is athread about this but this particular line caught my attn

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5j4vxulcxpG_AHvHdEZQ4Lduv29PAD8UR1L2G0

what the heck are these tapes ? is he blowing smoke ?

Is it my turn to play Internet Lawyer? Oh Goody! There was no crime performed therefore there is no way that any tapes in Mr Walsh's alleged possession that can be anything other than property stolen from his former employer in contranvention of his Non-Disclosure agreement. Therefore, there is no remedy, Civil or Criminal no matter what the venue that can allow him to make any such alleged property public for his "benefit" in any ordinary or extraordinary definition.

He is under no criminal indictment nor civil suit. To allow him to make any such alleged material public would only be to directly or indirectly produce a material benefit for him allowing him to get the benefit of "Fruit from the Poisoned Tree".*

Wow...that was FUN!

*See "The Verdict" with Paul Newman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore