PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Walsh's attorney: NFL's indemnification offer falls short

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, a jurisdiction problem? I don't think so.

The entire basis for the case will be thrown out. No judge would hear the case. These cases are only filed to make a splash. You're a layperson so you're impressed with things like this. These types of cases are filed by the 100s and are thrown out.

I'll ask you, on what legal grounds would this case be heard? Don't make something up. I want to hear the real legal point and not something you make up.

Last edited:
Your welcome.

The one thing that is very clear, to me at least, is that Walsh is for real.

All he had to do was deny he had anything and destroy whatever he had so he did not get swept up in a big, ugly story. He's never denied a thing, nothing.

I don't know what type of receptors the Patriots' legal counsel has, but I suspect they picked up on this as well.

Then how would he get his payday and his book deal, moron?

You are one in a group of exactly one people in the US that think "Walsh is for real."

His lawyer, Specter, whoever...all know that he is full of sh*t.

He is holding out for immunity from perjury. You can bet that if he lies, Kraft will sue him into the stone age and press for criminal charges.

He'll never get that kind of deal.

I read the lawsuit as I've read many, but you clearly don't understand law. It would take too long to explain why this would never hold up in court but keep on playing sh!thouse lawyer. Maybe I can perform your next surgery. I watched ER when I was younger so I figure my medical knowledge is on par with your legal expertise.

If you go to jail for performing surgery when you can't, give me a call. I watch Prison Break, hence I can break out of prison with you.

Your welcome.

All he had to do was deny he had anything and destroy whatever he had so he did not get swept up in a big, ugly story. He's never denied a thing, nothing.

I don't know what type of receptors the Patriots' legal counsel has, but I suspect they picked up on this as well.

Oh, its clear to you, is it? Walsh couldn't possibly want 15 minutes in the limelight. No, not according to Miss Pittsburgh, USA. He wouldn't want to be part of a big, ugly story, nosireeee.

Why would he deny a thing....he wants to be the center of attention.

And yes, I suspect I know way, way more than you about a lot of things in life.

Wow, when Pittsburgh starts exporting its trash, this country must really be in a tough spot!
HAHAHAHA, that was good. I think thats a classic.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The entire basis for the case will be thrown out. No judge would hear the case. These cases are only filed to make a splash. You're a layperson so you're impressed with things like this. These types of cases are filed by the 100s and are thrown out.

I'll ask you, on what legal grounds would this case be heard? Don't make something up. I want to hear the real legal point and not something you make up.

I'm not a big fan of Lawyers, but I work closely with a few and man do I love them.

If they're MY Lawyers, they're A-OK. March on, counselor.

so there will be no protection for an interview/hearing/independent investigation.....once he has ILLEGAL evidence ILLEGAL PROPERTY from the PATS, he's toast......thus he lands in jail for possession of stolen property, distribution and theft, etc...and we all know MATT does NOT want to land in Federal Jail... :rocker:

Even if he has stolen property in the form of videotapes and is found guilty of stealing this property from the Patriots the probability of him going to jail for it approaches 0.

It's much more likely he has nothing and is just making noise because he's bitter about being fired (for cause) by the Patriots. If he had the goods he'd have sold his story by now.

People have known about this guy from the start and even a complete tool like Easterbrook wasn't willing to go with his story due to lack of credibility.

Your welcome.

Gimme a break...not get "swept" up in it? this whole matt walsh crap came out the DAY BEFORE the superbowl...HE WANTS TO GET SWEPT UP IT. he must have CALLED the reporters! he wants to get paid. i didnt hear anything about matt walsh from september all the way through the day bf the superbowl. cmon. the lawsuit is pathetic. and laughable.

Contract fraud is not a proper basis for a civil lawsuit? Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Try to get more sleep.

That's the funny thing about the law. You have to prove fraud.

Nice comeback. It's clear that I'm speaking with one of the brighter legal minds in the country.

Gimme a break...not get "swept" up in it? this whole matt walsh crap came out the DAY BEFORE the superbowl...HE WANTS TO GET SWEPT UP IT. he must have CALLED the reporters! he wants to get paid. i didnt hear anything about matt walsh from september all the way through the day bf the superbowl. cmon. the lawsuit is pathetic. and laughable.
Hey yu're dealing with someone who gets their information from the Enquirer. :confused:

Well, it's just wittle me, but I think we are going to see Walsh, Belichick, Ernie et al on the witness stand. Color me prettttyyyy wertain.

Sorry, trollette. This lawsuit is such a joke most people are just burst out laughing about it. It's right up there with the Jets one filed earlier this season.

Here's something for you to wrap your stripper's brain around: 12(b)(6).

Poor WITTLE YOU!!!!

Re: Walsh Lawyer:protect My client

He expects immunity from everything even if he's proven to be lying :confused::confused:

Wow

Amber just curious do you have a cousin by the name of JILLA? Shes from around Indy but you both sound familiar,like you could be related.

Yes, but his lawyers are, and he has Specter backing him too. That's a pretty decent guy for a material witness to willful fraud to have watching his back.

really?? he has specter backing him...well sh!t now we know he must be telling the truth. isnt there another site you can troll around, Amber?

Never laugh at a lawsuit that directs you to a Federal Court. Do you think Goodell is laughing? I weally doubt it.

I would be. Come back when it goes to court. Until then you're education isn't worth the crayon they wrote it with.

Yes, but his lawyers are, and he has Specter backing him too. That's a pretty decent guy for a material witness to willful fraud to have watching his back.

Specter the shameless shill for Comcast? Specter the guy who's been looking for a way to take shots at the NFL for years because his biggest campaign contributor has commanded their dog to do so?

Ya, he's credible.

You ever hear of an Iraqi informant named Curveball? Certain people bought what he was selling, hook, line, and sinker. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Jeezus, you people are worse than this latest trollette because you just let her hijack a thread about indemnification and make it a 5 page thread about a frivilous civil lawsuit.

This is why this place can't even police itself anymore.

I was going to mention how the moron from BU (Felger) was embarassing that institution today for having granted him a degree in anything with his demand that the NFL indemnify Walsh for whatever he says he knows, apparently oblivious to the fact that even Congress can't give him that kind of immunity from prosecution if he lying - as several senators reminded our old pal Roger this week...
Not to mention he wanted the NFL to quit screwing around and COMPEL Walsh to testify as if their anti trust exemption came complete with subpoena powers...

You stupid ******* whore, it reiterates what every media article has said. You think this is NEW, snookums?

Oh, its clear to you, is it? Walsh couldn't possibly want 15 minutes in the limelight. No, not according to Miss Pittsburgh, USA. He wouldn't want to be part of a big, ugly story, nosireeee.

Why would he deny a thing....he wants to be the center of attention.

And yes, I suspect I know way, way more than you about a lot of things in life.

Sorry, trollette. This lawsuit is such a joke most people are just burst out laughing about it. It's right up there with the Jets one filed earlier this season.

Here's something for you to wrap your stripper's brain around: 12(b)(6).

Poor WITTLE YOU!!!!

I nominate Bella*chick for best posts of 2008 :D

Re: Walsh Lawyer:protect My client

Is it my turn to play Internet Lawyer? Oh Goody! There was no crime performed therefore there is no way that any tapes in Mr Walsh's alleged possession that can be anything other than property stolen from his former employer in contranvention of his Non-Disclosure agreement. Therefore, there is no remedy, Civil or Criminal no matter what the venue that can allow him to make any such alleged property public for his "benefit" in any ordinary or extraordinary definition.

He is under no criminal indictment nor civil suit. To allow him to make any such alleged material public would only be to directly or indirectly produce a material benefit for him allowing him to get the benefit of "Fruit from the Poisoned Tree".*

Wow...that was FUN!

*See "The Verdict" with Paul Newman

I don't know about any of that other stuff, but the "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree" doctrine is a search and seizure principal used in criminal cases and involving agents of the government. Unless the FBI illegally seized the tapes and used them to prosecute Walsh, it wouldn't apply. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back