PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wake Up People!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I'm sorry but i can't help but to write this thread right now. I'm a die hard Pats fan and have been my whole life. I love everything about the Pats and even my fellow fans. I'm writing this because i really can't believe the way most of you people have acted on this board lately. Most of you really need to wake up. Have any of you guys watched any TV lately? The people that really matter, don't really give a crap about what happen with this video scandal. The only ones that give a shyt are fans of opposing teams. Thats right fans. So why do any of you really give a shyt about what other fans think. Really, i don't give a shyt about any other fans of any other teams. They can all kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. BB broke the rules. Thats the bottom line. When people break rules there is a penalty to pay. Goodell is doing his job, and has done a good one. What did all you expect, Goodell to wipe BB's ass for him. He got what he deserved. We are dam lucky BB wasn't suspended, along with all the fines and draft picks. If he did get suspended what would you all do committ suicide or something. It's hard to believe that people are actually starting threads about Goodell and the job he's doing. I'm really hoping the threads i have been reading on here are some kind of nightmare i'll wake up from, because if not, I'm really embarressed for you. If you took time to think about Goodell's punishment it was actually nothing. We should be happy. We have BB on our sideline, the most important thing to our team.

Goodel is not doing his job completely by leaking information to the media and using the media as his hammer.

I'm sorry but i can't help but to write this thread right now. I'm a die hard Pats fan and have been my whole life. I love everything about the Pats and even my fellow fans. I'm writing this because i really can't believe the way most of you people have acted on this board lately. Most of you really need to wake up. Have any of you guys watched any TV lately? The people that really matter, don't really give a crap about what happen with this video scandal. The only ones that give a shyt are fans of opposing teams. Thats right fans. So why do any of you really give a shyt about what other fans think. Really, i don't give a shyt about any other fans of any other teams. They can all kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. BB broke the rules. Thats the bottom line. When people break rules there is a penalty to pay. Goodell is doing his job, and has done a good one. What did all you expect, Goodell to wipe BB's ass for him. He got what he deserved. We are dam lucky BB wasn't suspended, along with all the fines and draft picks. If he did get suspended what would you all do committ suicide or something. It's hard to believe that people are actually starting threads about Goodell and the job he's doing. I'm really hoping the threads i have been reading on here are some kind of nightmare i'll wake up from, because if not, I'm really embarressed for you. If you took time to think about Goodell's punishment it was actually nothing. We should be happy. We have BB on our sideline, the most important thing to our team.

Frankie which one are you? traitor? (my bet) hater? or pygmy?

BB apologized for all the grief he knew the owners and fans would get over this tempest in a tea pot nothing affair. BB apologized because he's got class, something the Mangini's of the world only wish they could understand.

//

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes