PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wait For Season Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats1989

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
My cousin called the Pats today and was advised there are currently over 40,000 names waiting for tickets. Apparently there is a 4-5 year wait. How long have some of you had to wait? My hope is to get on the list, get access to playoff tickets, get actual seasons in a few years.

Took me 10 years. From 2001 to 2011. Renewal rate is around 99%. Think it will be more than 4-5 years to go through 40,000 names.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been on since Sept 2003. Though at this point I'm only staying on the list so I can have the satisfaction of turning down the tickets (and telling them why) when they're offered. Bobby and the Other 31 aren't getting a dime more of my money.

For anyone here who got season tickets for the first time this year, when did you get on the list?

I also think it'll be really interesting to see what happens once Brady & BB retire/move on. I have a thesis (well, a SWAG, really) that once interest drops to the point where people can no longer count on reducing the hit to the wallet by being able to sell off tickets to games they aren't interested in going to, season ticket renewals will drop faster than a lot of people might think. The tickets are just so expensive I think it'll unwind quickly.

We'll see!

I've already left my spot on the list to my eldest daughter in my will.

I've been on since Sept 2003. Though at this point I'm only staying on the list so I can have the satisfaction of turning down the tickets (and telling them why) when they're offered. Bobby and the Other 31 aren't getting a dime more of my money.

For anyone here who got season tickets for the first time this year, when did you get on the list?

I also think it'll be really interesting to see what happens once Brady & BB retire/move on. I have a thesis (well, a SWAG, really) that once interest drops to the point where people can no longer count on reducing the hit to the wallet by being able to sell off tickets to games they aren't interested in going to, season ticket renewals will drop faster than a lot of people might think. The tickets are just so expensive I think it'll unwind quickly.

We'll see!
Considering the wait list I don't think they'll care if you don't get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents