PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel fined for Anderson hit [Update: $5,000]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vrabel fined for Steinbach hit [Update: $5,000]

Are you ticked that the OTHER 10 players on defense took the play off?? Did BB reward Vrabel, and punish the others with wind sprints??

I saw the other players hit hard too. The problem was Joe Thomas took the play off and almost got his QB killed.

From now on, I'll respond to the likes of you this way: waaaah, wahhhh, the Patriots hit hard, the Patriots clutch my wide receivers, it's too cold in New England, wahhh wahhh.

You're just another of the whining little babies that's better suited for a skirt.

more evidence that the nfl is turning into a crybaby league (as if we needed it)

so pathetic.

I get the feeling that the nfl is slowly turning into the nba. it's sad.

Re: Vrabel fined for Steinbach hit [Update: $5,000]

I saw the other players hit hard too. The problem was Joe Thomas took the play off and almost got his QB killed.

From now on, I'll respond to the likes of you this way: waaaah, wahhhh, the Patriots hit hard, the Patriots clutch my wide receivers, it's too cold in New England, wahhh wahhh.

You're just another of the whining little babies that's better suited for a skirt.
LOL, I don't give a ****, and I'm not whining. You are the GD babies that are whining cause your guy got a fine. I am merely asking if you are disappointed that the other defensive players didn't play out the whistle, since Vrabel is being lauded for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back