PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

vrabel agrees: the state of the crowd at gillette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having been lucky enough to attend both playoff games this year, I have to add that the TV timeouts make it a bit harder to sustain the high level of crowd noise. The crowd can really get going, raising to a peak and then pooooof. TV timeout... everyone stops... the players... the refs... and the fans.

When they come back from any timeout, it seems to take around 30 seconds to get the crowd noise back up to where it was before the break.

BTW, if you're watching at home and wondering why the crowd is quiet for kickoffs, this is the chief reason. There's a huge delay after a score. Delay. Extra Point. Delay. Kick off. Delay. Team starts next play. It's tough for the crowd to stay "up" for that whole sequence.

I'm actually thankful for more women at the game.

I can remember being packed in on those metal bleachers at Foxboro in a row of 25 250 pound guys. At least 4 or 5 would end up on the stairs.
I like women at Fenway because it's summer, but you don't get as good a view when it's 10 degrees out - except Green Bay, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back