PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote Woodhead for Madden 12 Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady was supposed to be on the cover in 08 but he turned it down.... Remember week 1 against the chiefs???

Maybe Woody will get on the cover for the DS or iPhone version.

Ha ha -- Patrick Willis vs. Seattle's "12th Man"!?! :eek:

They couldn't find a single player from Seattle to put up there?

As I said, what better way to say screw you to the NFLPA during the lockout than putting the fans on the cover?

Normally I'd vote for Woody or any Patriots player, but IF there is a Madden curse, afraid to. Would be cool to see though.

I say we vote Woody and then 12th man and we should all hunt down fans of other teams and get them to vote the 12th man

Does the cover athlete receive any money from EA or is this more like an honor which is not monetary?

I wish we had Mosi's son....I like Lofa

C'mon guys! Everybody here should be voting for Woodhead! We don't even need him to win, hell it would be AWESOME if he made it to the final four! It's going to be disgusting if he loses to Steve Johnson or Hakeem Nicks/Brian Orakpo. According to recent updates Rodgers is blowing Suh out of the water and Woodhead would be faced to battle it out with him.

BUT in the meantime, VOTE DANNY WOODHEAD!

Yeah if theres anybody that can beat the odds its woody!!!! It be great to see little man every time i start the game!!

EA Sports just said if woody gets the cover theyre slogan would be "from cut to cover"

Curse.

I'd rather he come in second.

The Madden curse is undefeated. We should be doing everything in our power to keep Woody away from it.

Besides, I think Mark Sanchez truly deserves the honor. ;)

The Madden curse is undefeated. We should be doing everything in our power to keep Woody away from it.

Besides, I think Mark Sanchez truly deserves the honor. ;)

I agree with this.

Aside from the alleged curse, I'd rather the bulls-eye be on somebody else's back. Being on the cover of something like this just gives more 'bulletin board' material to opposing teams and players. Personally I'd rather have the team and its players fly under the radar and play the role of the underdog; then, if need be use something like this as extra incentive against another team.

I say vote for whomever he is up against.

Madden '12 Cover: Vote for EA Sports' Madden NFL 2012 Cover Athlete - SportsNation - ESPN

I can honestly see him winning this thing, that would be so cool. He would be the first patriot on the cover too.

the only reason people will vote for him outside NE is because of the patriots haters out there who believe in the madden curse.

no don't vote for woodhead or any patriot. i doubt the patriots will even let one of their own be on the madden cover. in fact in madden you can't even choose belichick's playbook at the beginning of the game like you can for all the other teams....it just says "patriots head coach."

the only reason people will vote for him outside NE is because of the patriots haters out there who believe in the madden curse.

no don't vote for woodhead or any patriot. i doubt the patriots will even let one of their own be on the madden cover. in fact in madden you can't even choose belichick's playbook at the beginning of the game like you can for all the other teams....it just says "patriots head coach."

Belichick isn't part of the coaching organization of the NFL. They have their own association but involvement isn't required. He's the only coach in the NFL to not be part of it.

Aside from the alleged curse, I'd rather the bulls-eye be on somebody else's back. Being on the cover of something like this just gives more 'bulletin board' material to opposing teams and players.

If professional football players need a Madden cover based off a feel good story to be motivated they're probably on the same path as the 2008 Lions.

Last edited:
I know I said I wouldn't but I did vote for Woodhead against Johnson. I just couldn't vote for Johnson. But now the bigger question, who do I dislike more, A. Peterson or P. Rivers.?..?

Last edited:

Wasn't Jim Mora Sr. the Pats HC in Madden 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye