PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote Woodhead for Madden 12 Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI; it's Peyton Hillis vs. Michael Vick in the Finals. Hillis won pretty decisivley over Aaron Rodgers; if I had to guess GB fans didn't vote for him because of the Madden Curse.

FYI; it's Peyton Hillis vs. Michael Vick in the Finals. Hillis won pretty decisivley over Aaron Rodgers; if I had to guess GB fans didn't vote for him because of the Madden Curse.

I really don't want Vick to win, because of dogs, but because he has been on the cover before!

Come on Hillis!

I really don't want Vick to win, because of dogs, but because he has been on the cover before!

Come on Hillis!

I'm on the other side. He's caught the Madden Curse before, anad if anyone deserves it again it's him.

I'm on the other side. He's caught the Madden Curse before, anad if anyone deserves it again it's him.

That is very true, I didn't think of it like that!

I will just have to print off a custom cover :)

Peyton Hillis could be on the cover of Madden? I'd be shocked if this happened. I think Vick is about due for another helping of the curse. I"m glad Woodhead didn't make the cover for that reason. At least he made it to the semifinals which is a respectable showing for a 3rd down back.

wow, what an unsexy pick for the madden cover, still shocked Rogers didn't win.

Last edited:
Nice, Hillis is the man. Makes me wonder how Woody didn't win though. Maybe people didn't vote for him just because he's on the pats. Much cooler than Rodgers or Vick. I'm sure James Sanders isn't complaining about this pick :D .

Hillis won because he practically took over the game in one of the two Pats RS losses :rolleyes:

This should be interesting. I don't think the Madden Curse has ever resulted in a PED suspension.

It's actually nice to have an underdog on the cover! :)

i really like Peyton Hillis as a player, he was my second choice over woodhead.

Belichick really likes hillis too, after Hillis destroyed the patriots, belichick went out of his way to go up to hillis and complement him.

anyone who has watched hillis last year knows he runs with such power, but he also has playmaking ability in the passing game.

im glad he won, plus his facemask looks cool as all hell.

What's funny is that other than the Pats game, he averaged 4.1 YPC, and he had 8 fumbles last season, 5 lost. And he's going to be part of a committee next year. He's not going to even hit 800 yards, and that's before accounting for the Madden curse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing