PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video: Post game celebration in the locker room

Status
Not open for further replies.

VectorPrime

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Exclusive: Locker Room Celebration in Indy

Ive seen dozens of these over the years, usually on Patriots All Access. Every time Brady comes in he is always smiling and embracing people. Not this time though. He looks pissed off. Good

And I am shocked to see Matt Slater doing the breakdown at the end there. He was supposedly taken on a cart to the locker room after the game, but there he is walking around in public. Good sign maybe? I have no idea.

Slater was moving OK there, from what I could see. Zo also said today that he was at the post-game prayer circle and walked back to the locker room, so let's hope he recovers from whatever the injury is in a short amount of time.

Brady looked pi**ed.... I don't know if it's the interception or not putting up 60 pts... :D

Brady looked pi**ed.... I don't know if it's the interception or not putting up 60 pts... :D

He probably wanted to ask Kraft why he capitulated so quickly last spring

Wow - Brady.

Hide all women, children and Jets this week.

It's going to be bloody.

He was mad at the presser. You could see it clearly. Dont know why. And not much emotion during the game also after TD's and such. Probably because they didnt score at all in the 4th Q.

Wow - Brady.

Hide all women, children and Jets this week.

It's going to be bloody.

6befc53473979afedc96706062f1c30b.jpg

He was mad at the presser. You could see it clearly. Dont know why. And not much emotion during the game also after TD's and such. Probably because they didnt score at all in the 4th Q.
I'd expect he's just pissed in general at an accumulation of things, first all the deflategate crap, and then the stuff this past week about Guerro.

The locker room looked subdued overall. Brady looked pissed. This week probably took an emotional toll on him.

The guy deserves so much credit for playing at such a high level all season considering what he has been through. He should have been praised for his praised for his accomplishments, instead he was villified by a jealous vindictive league and a dimwitted blood thirsty media.

Last night the exit from the field to the locker room for the Patriots had a huge banner saying "cheaters exit here". F'ing ridiculous.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Low class POS's. I want to see another championship more than ever. Tell the rest of the league, F You. I can't imagine the emotional release that would be for Brady.

He probably wanted to ask Kraft why he capitulated so quickly last spring
Yeah all those videos of him at Kraft's home the past several months hugging the owner not to mention after every win evidently were just a charade for you.

so I see the colts are still putting up stupid banners

I think he should have taken out a big Sharpie and autographed it with a big :).

That's really sad. I can only assume the exit to the other locker room said "Losers Exit Here".
...or at least some sign so Irsay could find the way to his team's locker room while in an "impaired" state.

the more I see Brady after this game the more I want to know the story why he was so pissed after this game. In fact don't all of you remember seeing those shots taken of him during the game when he was on the bench by himself with his head down staring at the ground. Usually when he is on the bench when the D is on the field, he is either talking to Josh or walking around talking to players. There were at least 3 shots of him just sitting on the bench, all alone, looking like someone just told him his dog died.

What is up with all that. He was hardly engaged with anyone post game. I think something is up

I'm hoping those are good signs for Slater. Watkins was on crutches then found out to be a sprain. Ty Montgomery for the Packers was helped of the field exactly as Slater and it's a sprain.

The fact that he wasn't hobbling and breaking the team down to me is a good sign. No way he'd be there if he was seriously injured. Just my opinion of course.

the more I see Brady after this game the more I want to know the story why he was so pissed after this game. In fact don't all of you remember seeing those shots taken of him during the game when he was on the bench by himself with his head down staring at the ground. Usually when he is on the bench when the D is on the field, he is either talking to Josh or walking around talking to players. There were at least 3 shots of him just sitting on the bench, all alone, looking like someone just told him his dog died.

What is up with all that. He was hardly engaged with anyone post game. I think something is up

Maybe he is sick. BB sounded a bit sick during his presser this week. That could explain it.

I wonder if Pagano cried like a ***** again in his postgame speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore