PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick went to Bills locker room after game for a “long” time

Heh

This new version of BB is actually refreshing. I get surprised a lot

Any other guy, Idve been mildly... idk curious.... find a bit strange

but I do think, as he is chasing Shula, he wants to solidify himself as the sole GoAT of Coaching, no question asked. And changing the perception, especially among his peers who will continue on the game after he is gone.

Nobody knows what he said exactly, or that his words weren't twisted or blown out of proportion. It came out of the MNF production meetings last season.

Yeah that headline is total BS. The only Belichick quote in that article, which is a 2nd-hand quote BTW, is:

"‘You know what, we actually played pretty good defense against Josh Allen when we played in November."

oooooooooooohhhhhhh!! what a burn!!

Heh

This new version of BB is actually refreshing. I get surprised a lot

Any other guy, Idve been mildly... idk curious.... find a bit strange

but I do think, as he is chasing Shula, he wants to solidify himself as the sole GoAT of Coaching, no question asked. And changing the perception, especially among his peers who will continue on the game after he is gone.

ultimately bill loves the game.......he appreciates the game being played well at a high level, always has.......him speaking to opponents post game is nothing new, you've always heard stories from vets how BB grabbed them here or there and had good things to say, and how much it meant to them

bill, honestly, has been grossly misunderstood for much of his career

ultimately bill loves the game.......he appreciates the game being played well at a high level, always has.......him speaking to opponents post game is nothing new, you've always heard stories from vets how BB grabbed them here or there and had good things to say, and how much it meant to them

bill, honestly, has been grossly misunderstood for much of his career
But to a division rival after a Playoff loss? First time im hearing about it.

Also, should edit my OP, but the *general percerption, which, of is of a old grumpy grinch

I smell what you're cooking, but it's not like we had just lost a heart-breaker to them... The last hour was a time to be more observational and less emotional in my case... Heck I felt that I was watching less a game vs my team than more a clinic on how to run an offense at peak efficiency... Bill might've had some of those thoughts himself near the end...

Also, should edit my OP, but the *general percerption, which, of is of a old grumpy grinch
This happens all the time, SB included. Most of these guys know each other in some capacity. Bill could walk into any locker room but coaches and players and known to go into the opposing teams room after a game.

I'm curious if Bill just thought he owned the place after the two decades of beatings we put on them.

Saw a report that Belichick went to the Bills locker room after the game and spent a long time there. Any guesses as to why or he spoke to?

probably was just trying to spike the gatorade.. SOP

What the **** do you think?

And are you going to take me up on my wager?
I am morally opposed to all forms of gambling.

Anyone who doubts the above is welcome to meet me at the $15 min. Bellagio craps table this weekend.*

*Ha! I fooled you!! There is no $15 min at the Bellagio on weekends!!

The Coach hates his players.

I am morally opposed to all forms of gambling.

Anyone who doubts the above is welcome to meet me at the $15 min. Bellagio craps table this weekend.*

*Ha! I fooled you!! There is no $15 min at the Bellagio on weekends!!

And here I thought that the $5 minimum at the blackjack tables in Caesar's Palace during Presidents' Day weekend in 1983 (my only time in LV) was outrageous...

Definitely a classy move by BB. This is an another example of how the real Bill Belichick is way different than the public perception of him. He is not the cold, heartless, humorless automaton that the press would have use believe. And BB sort of cultivates this image with incredibly dull interviews and press conferences, but it is not the real him. He is supposed to be quite amusing in person, and he is involved in a number of charities on the DL.

Definitely a classy move by BB. This is an another example of how the real Bill Belichick is way different than the public perception of him. He is not the cold, heartless, humorless automaton that the press would have use believe. And BB sort of cultivates this image with incredibly dull interviews and press conferences, but it is not the real him. He is supposed to be quite amusing in person, and he is involved in a number of charities on the DL.
…and to add : BB is a fierce competitor who despises losing as much or more than any other HC. Yet, BB is a lover of pro football. He loves the history, the strategy, everything about it. He recognizes that Allen was lights out and was a grown up about it.

He was recruiting Vernon Butler, Levi Wallace and Isaiah McKenzie
No kidding, where can I put money on McKenzie being a Patriot within the next 2 years?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back