PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Belichick went to Bills locker room after game for a “long” time

It would actually be really funny if he was giving McDermott tips on how to beat the Chiefs because he hates them.

It would actually be really funny if he was giving McDermott tips on how to beat the Chiefs because he hates them.

I hope he listened, because he needs all the help he can get to beat them on Sunday, if last year's PO game is any indication...

No kidding, where can I put money on McKenzie being a Patriot within the next 2 years?
If i had to guess, I would say it is more likely they cut Cole Beasley and keep McKenzie. I believe they save about $6 mil by cutting him.

Saw a report that Belichick went to the Bills locker room after the game and spent a long time there. Any guesses as to why or he spoke to?
Bills GM.

K Harry is on the trading block. Good blocker.

Thank you!

I’m surprised teams allow opposing coaches to walk in their locker room.

It's a good way to connect with prospective free agents. Allen now has a very positive opinion of BB which he'll be talking up with teammates. Plus you never know, Allen grew up a Patriots fan and his current Prairie Cows contract won't last forever. It's hard to imagine Tight Sphincter McDermott entering another locker room, though, without getting booted on general principle.

Last edited:
It's Bill Belichick. At this point he's a living a legend in the NFL. There's a reason why he got to be the guy that did the NFL top 100 team and why legendary players who won rings before he ever joined our team looked like they were about to cry hearing him praise them.
Except in NE. Where the media and some fans want him gone :-D

Except in NE. Where the media and some fans want him gone :-D
Media? You must mean Felger, right? After all it was Felger that drove Randy Moss out of town.

Can you imagine if Felger was the Patriots owner, or even just the GM? The first thing he would do is put us in Cap Hell with obsolete, overpriced, big-name veterans. And, as he has admitted, he hates the Draft so he would royally screw that up also...but that is just the start....

Does he do this other years? This and the meeting with Brady is the only times ive heard of him doing it

McKenzie is all world among Patriot fans, but against other teams he's done very little. There's a reason for that. I hope Belichick doesn't fall in love with this guy.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back