PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video of Sanchez Dragging Cunningham by face mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it during the game and was screaming at the tv...couldn't believe the ref who was backing up behind the QB watching it all just a few yards back didn't throw a flag, and that the announcers didn't comment :rolleyes:

I went to the Crash Site ahh i mean the Landing Strip at Rats insider. I stumbled on this gem.

Someone needs to tell Rex to SHUT UP! - Jets Insider.com Forums

"This organization is screwed!
Where is the leadership on this rudderless ship?
The cluelessness in that 1st quarter was absolutely disturbing. Rex, looking around, trying to decide what to do, Shoddy in his ear, meanwhile on the other side of the field everythings moving like a well oiled machine.

Did anyone see the vast amount of players that seemlessly moved in & out of that Patriot sideline?

"OH MY GOD! I can't take this anymore!
You are all seeing the reason why Rex was passed over for many head coaching jobs. Ozzie Newsome is not stupid! He gave a SPECIAL TEAMS coach the job over Rex."

Thanks for posting that. The most interesting thing, when it comes to the Jets, is how they're going to respond to this now. Will the team come out and smoke Miami, or will they come out flat and get run over? The Jets always talk about punching people in the mouth. Well they got a taste of their own medicine. Instead of a bloody lip, though, they got a broken jaw. If they have any hint of leadership, this Miami game won't be close.

what was the outcome of that play? It looks like Sanchez broke free

I wish I had a higher quality pic of the facemask so I could make a sig out of it saying "Dirty Sanchez" :lol2:

I posted it on game day ... I'll go find it.

image.JPG

BadMoFo posted this one

subJETS1-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:
"Where's your nuts - you ain't go no balls Sanchize".

Last edited:
I think we've exposed them totally as frauds and the remaining teams will run over them. They were lucky to win a number of games earlier this year against mediocre teams.

I watched the game again last night. The Jets looked dazed and confused for the entire game. There was no passion in their playing on either side. I thought things would get chippy, but it didn't. They rolled over, with half of the game left to play.

I posted it on game day ... I'll go find it.

image.JPG

BadMoFo posted this one

I remember that play, and remember being mad at Cunningham for not getting the sack.
Now I understand why he didn't get it.
What I don't understad is how the referee, whose job it is to watch the QB & make sure that those precious little angels don't get a boo-boo
without somebody getiing a personal foul penalty, didn't throw the hanky for this now-obvious face-masking.
How curious it is, too, that the 4-letter network never showed one replay of the assault.

And to those expecting league HQ to levy a post-game fine on the Gay Blade:
Fuhgeddaboudit. That's not how the Omissioner rolls.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back