PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Video message sent to all NFL teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep playing hard **** the rules :D

This just goes to show you the NFL is run like the wild wild west. Changing the rules during the preseason, shining a spot light on (ultimately changing) the rules during the season, and on top of it all of refs interpretation of the rules based on their feelings or what the league slants them too. Don't tell me there won't be an increase in personnel fouls flags for the coming weeks.

It's the biggest thing I hate about the NFL. Why can't the league have leaders who take 7 months during the offseason to verify and establish the rules/policies and have the confidence to run with them for a full season so everyone has an even playing field?

On a lighter note, the ref almost got a fine in :57 of that video

Last edited:
Player safety is # 1 priority, yet they want to expand to 18 games....Make sense????

Player safety is # 1 priority, except when it comes to making a sh!t-ton more money for the NFL, then to hell with it. :rolleyes:

Player safety is # 1 priority, except when it comes to making a sh!t-ton more money for the NFL, then to hell with it. :rolleyes:
Thats%20a%20Bingo.jpg

It's the biggest thing I hate about the NFL. Why can't the league have leaders who take 7 months during the offseason to verify and establish the rules/policies and have the confidence to run with them for a full season so everyone has an even playing field?

You're hitting on a great point here. The NFL head office lacks confidence, especially the esteemed commissioner. I think he's so desperate not to become the Bud Selig of the sports world, that he's actually becoming just that by accident.

Goodell texted nude photos to all NFL teams?

Don't tell me there won't be an increase in personnel fouls flags for the coming weeks.
I think there will be an increase for 3-4 weeks then it will go back to the way it was. From what ive seen and heard in the last few days theres been a lot of backlash against this whole thing.

Last edited:
I turned off the audio and put on "Bodies" by Drowning Pool and the video became 10 times cooler.

If you aim for his standing chest height you will either hit him in the chest when he is on the ground (legal) or hit him in the legs when he is in the air (also legal). If you knock him in the legs he won't land standing up and it is very unlikely he will be able to maintain posession of the ball.

I think your general point is valid. But I can spin it too....seems like you are saying if you aim for where he was you will hit his chest or legs but that assumes he is just jumping straight up and down. He might leap up and to the left for the ball and if you aimed for his standing chest (which isnt really standing but running) you would whiff to the side.

Bottom line is as a defender you are trying to hit a moving target and sometimes you will aim legally only to have the WR move and create the illegall hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes