PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Very sad news: RIP Joker

Joker had a way of ripping into people that made me feel inadequate. I mean just pure insanity.

he might be often imitated but he could never be duplicated

I have already commented
Been walking around with Joker on my mind

Although I did not know the man. I seen him as the top persona on this site.
I enjoyed his Boston swag ranting comments
Just feeling his void when I come on the site lately

He should be the first recipient of the Patsfans HOF.

Miss you Pal

Sad to read this news. I don't post much but always venture by to read the posts and news. Joe's posts were the best, specifically his Goodell bashing and his investigative interest and reporting his "Frauger" findings to the board. I learned so much about the NYFL from him during the "deflategate scam" and he is probably is the patsfans member that I ever have given any "likes" to.

Hey Joe Kerr, wherever you are, may you forever rest in peace. Thanks for the entertainment.

Not to take exception with all the great heartfelt posts in honor of our iconic 'Joe Kerr' but...

Maybe it's just the romantic in me but I'd like to think the restful hereafter has become just a tad bit less peaceful with Joker in it.

I am gutted.

Joker and I never met IRL, but I considered him a real-life friend. And we had each others backs on this board more than a few times. We almost got together… and then didn’t. I regret that. It’s not going to sound like much, but my son is at a concert tonight at The Strand, where Joker used to bounce (probably before I was born). He was close to my dad’s age and we knew a lot of the same old haunts in Providence. I have to imagine that we crossed paths and didn’t even know it.

Farewell, my friend. I hope that there is good music and delis where you are now.

@Tunescribe , thank you for the wonderful write up of your friend.

Not to take exception with all the great heartfelt posts in honor of our iconic 'Joe Kerr' but...

Maybe it's just the romantic in me but I'd like to think the restful hereafter has become just a tad bit less peaceful with Joker in it.

Are you kidding? After his sold-out standup gig they had a tailgate party with strippers, free beer and shrimp the size of Vince Wilfork's fist.

Are you kidding? After his sold-out standup gig they had a tailgate party with strippers, free beer and shrimp the size of Vince Wilfork's fist.

Thats What I Was Going For GIF by One Chicago

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back