PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ** Updated: Walsh now meeting with Goodell

Right, exactly, but the memo came out in 2006. How many Super Bowls have we won since 2006?

And who came within 1 game of having the greatest single season EVER?

And now they let Neanderthal man Schlereth give an opinion. And Chris Carter. Go to the TV and turn it off.

Chris Carter with the news flash -- Roger Goodell didn't believe that BB was genuine when he explained his "interpretation."

Wow!

If that's true, wouldn't the Commissioner have punished Belichick? Oh, he did.

Schlereth is so disappointed he looks like he's going to cry. They don't want this story to go away.

Ok but if they had been doing this out in the open since 2000 why did it take 6 years for anyone to make a complaint?

The rule changed in 2006. Jimmy Johnson named guys like Mark Hatley (Marty Schottenheimer's scout) and Howard Mudd (now working for Tony Dungy) as being the best in league at signal-stealing. But back then it wasn't illegal.

Okay, you tell me then. Do you believe whatever he says or do you selectively believe him based on what you want to beileve.

This is not trolling. If you wanna see trolling I'll show you trolling.

I think you need to go clean your Jet underros. You just S**t yourself. Go shove Gastineau's steroid needle up your @$$.

People, Turn off the TV, step back and take a deep breath.
Then NEVER watch that pathetic channel again.

Has Tomase been fired yet???

Where is the Herald's apology???

Schlereth about Walsh: "If he handed the tapes off to Ernie Adams, then how does he know the tapes weren't used during the game?"

Listen more closely, idiot, Walsh said that he handed them off AFTER the game.

They are in full spin mode now.

And now they let Neanderthal man Schlereth give an opinion. And Chris Carter. Go to the TV and turn it off.

Didn't they here the fact that the tapes never left Walsh pos. They are still talking about the tapes being used in game. Clowns

Chris Carter with the news flash -- Roger Goodell didn't believe that BB was genuine when he explained his "interpretation."

Wow!

If that's true, wouldn't the Commissioner have punished Belichick? Oh, he did.

Schlereth is so disappointed he looks like he's going to cry. They don't want this story to go away.
Why does ESPN employ Schlereth? Oh yeah, because they're ESPN!

Frick and Frack are still going on and on despite that their claims are in direct contrast to what the commish said.

Schelereth says that the tapes were used in the game. Despite the fact that Walsh said they weren't and that he handed the tape to Adams after the game.

Schelereth says that the tapes were used in the game. Despite the fact that Walsh said they weren't and that he handed the tape to Adams after the game.

i stopped watching ESPN for any nfl related stuff. i prolly will watch the broncos-pats game on mute next and i think will be about it for me.

These two look like utter and complete jackasses right now.

Holy crap, Schlereth and Carter are still trying to say we used the tapes during the game.

Unbelievable. ESPN has gone off the deep end.

Since when has ESPN let the facts get in the way of a good debate? The next time will be the first, as far as I can tell.

Okay, you tell me then. Do you believe whatever he says or do you selectively believe him based on what you want to beileve.

1.) You are trolling. Why pretend otherwise?

2.) I don't have to believe everything someone says to use evidence they produce.

3.) Goodell essentially agreed 100% with the Patriots about everything except the interpretation of the rule. Even on that area of disagreement, he pointed out that Belichick was consistent about it.

Now, back under your bridge.

If you do, you can find out what those red triangles next to your posts are for. :)

Sal looks sad. :(

Poor Paolantonio. Poor, poor Paolantonio.

:rocker:

I thought the whole ESPN-bias thing was overplayed, but if they're really saying this stuff then it is pretty embarassing, even for a company that employs Joe Morgan.

Holy crap, Schlereth and Carter are still trying to say we used the tapes during the game.

Unbelievable. ESPN has gone off the deep end.

Just an unbelievable statement by Schlereth! It just goes to show that the media has zero regard for the facts concerning this story. Every shred of evidence, every statement made by anyone involved in this refutes his conclusion. Not a single person involved in the NFL has ever asserted that these tapes were used in the game. As to his comment about division opponents, at least, in the case of the Steelers the Patriots already knew that they were on the 2002 schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes