PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Upcoming Game Thoughts:

Status
Not open for further replies.
my thought? I am glad i am sitting in the 300s..that way i don't have to see sloth down there on the field up close

How you gonna' hit him with snowballs from the 300s?

Yup.

Not this time

People forget the Ravens were 12-4 that year and were the 2nd seed. That was a good team. Boldin, Rice and Evans actually played well.

And this is a good game. Benny really ran hard that day.

With that said, that game has no bearing on this years game. You notice immediately that the personal is very, very different.

True, but that was just an intuitive feeling we were due for another blow out against them.

The Ravens are so depleted in their secondary, I really see no possible way for them to come into Gillette stadium and stay in the football game. Have they even ever faced a 100% healthy Gronkowski before? I'd have to go back and check, but it seems like every time we see them, Gronk is out. Maybe for part of the 2011 game, before Pollard wrenched his ankle.

The biggest difference in this game is the difference in the secondary, theirs as well as ours. The Ravens are so banged up here that I'd be impressed with anyone who can name everyone back there without first looking it up. There will be zero excuses for Tom & Company not to be able to score points against this Ravens team. If (when) the Ravens fall behind, it'll be over. There is no way the Ravens get forced into a one dimensional football game against our DB's and win. At that point it'll just snowball for them.

That's a huge change from previous years when Flacco could just start throwing bombs to insta-win Baltimore back into the ballgame.

After the score hits 17-3 or 21-7 or 24-10 in favor of the Patriots, with second half defensive adjustments incoming, the game is just going to spiral out of control for Baltimore.

That's what I see going down!
Ravens secondary was playing well even when they weren't getting to Ben. Wouldn't be surprising to see them play well again.

Why is Ron Winter gone? The game was fairly close until we started to pull away in the 3rd quarter, wasn't it?
He meant Winter retired. It was announced last April.

Why is Ron Winter gone? The game was fairly close until we started to pull away in the 3rd quarter, wasn't it?

Smart ass answer Supa. "He is gone because he is competent." Hilarious, I know. The problem is it doesn't seem that crazy when you look at some of the real horse **** crews.

The Colts are not good. Denver can think as lowly as they want and Indy still has about a 10% chance of winning. Maybe less.

Ha! I iz smrd. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference