PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unbelievable! Mike & Mike are still talking about Matt Walsh

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in several buildings, but the main library is Langdell--although I studied a lot in Lamont (undergrad) or ILS (quieter). No idea on the "actual name", so sue me.

The T line was the "red" line (no idea its "actual name" either)--I actually lived most the time closer to Porter Square than Harvard Square, but that was just a stop up. Lived in Cambridge (up past Radcliffe) one year, Somerville (behind the Star Market) one year and a little side street near the law school one year. Can't say that I recommend the three years in law school, however, to any considering it.

Guys, I'm not the one who started these fights and don't wish to continue them actually. Not a productive use of anyone's time. Believe me or not, that's up to you--no big deal either way. I forgive if I've insulted anyone--not meant to do so at all. We can agree to disagree on this issue.

As originally noted above, I come here to talk football on occasion and would like to continue to do so, without being attacked and dragged through the mud. It's interesting to get other team's views on players, issues, the League, etc. This one seems to be quite a sore subject with you all, so I'll leave it alone. "No Mas".:D

Anyone who lived in boston would know that there is no name other than the Red line. You spent three years here and you didn't know that? It doesn't matter if you lived in Porter or Harvard Square since both are on the same Red Line. Why would Porter Square have anything to do with not knowing that the Red Line has no other name.

I changed the questions a bit because I realized that you could just look up the names. Apparently, you didn't do a good job.

BTW, answer this question:

What is the online research tools are used by most lawywers and law students (any lawyer will know this and there are two main ones)?

And while you are at it. Porter is a stones throw from Davis where you would have probably hung out if you lived in Porter. Name the famous BBQ place or one of the two most popular bars in Davis. Anyone who lived in Porter for a year or two would know this.

Yeah, Mortenson & employer are a real arbiter of journalistic standards, puh-lease.

well.....ESPN never printed anything that said "the patriots taped the rams walk-through prior to SB 36, sources say."

The herald did and YES, they are the only ones who did.

Anyone who lived in boston would know that there is no name other than the Red line. You spent three years here and you didn't know that? It doesn't matter if you lived in Porter or Harvard Square since both are on the same Red Line. Why would Porter Square have anything to do with not knowing that the Red Line has no other name.

I changed the questions a bit because I realized that you could just look up the names. Apparently, you didn't do a good job.

BTW, answer this question:

What is the online research tools are used by most lawywers and law students (any lawyer will know this and there are two main ones)?

And while you are at it. Porter is a stones throw from Davis where you would have probably hung out if you lived in Porter. Name the famous BBQ place or one of the two most popular bars in Davis. Anyone who lived in Porter for a year or two would know this.

I know about 3 Aces Pizza, when I went to visit a friend who was TDY at Hanscom AFB. Anyone on here live near the base, or know where AF people live in that area? It seemed to be a pretty pricey place on my E-5 salary.

3 Aces I found to be Christ awful, by the way. How do you NOT put ricotta cheese in a calzone?

Guys, I'm not the one who started these fights and don't wish to continue them actually. Not a productive use of anyone's time. Believe me or not, that's up to you--no big deal either way. I forgive if I've insulted anyone--not meant to do so at all. We can agree to disagree on this issue.

As originally noted above, I come here to talk football on occasion and would like to continue to do so, without being attacked and dragged through the mud. It's interesting to get other team's views on players, issues, the League, etc. This one seems to be quite a sore subject with you all, so I'll leave it alone. "No Mas".:D

Don't you mean,"I apologize", not "I forgive". Maybe you meant what you wrote but I've never seen it put that way. But, I'm only a graduate of a business college.

As long as you don't keep putting this site down, you can respectfully disagree. I've often wondered about people who tells us how bad this board is but continue to post anyways,as if they had a gun to their heads.

Pretty good dressing down, just perhaps a tad misdirected when targeted at the lone troll to wander into yet another Walsh thread started by a member here. Over a hundred posts in a day and 2200+ hits...so somebody's fixated and obcessed for sure. Including some here who swore off the four letter network yet still manage to stumble into their programming daily. LOL

I think being a Patriot fan and having survived the thousands of attacks per day since last September have contributed to some of our obsessive members behavior. It is more understandable & acceptable to defend your family obsessively if they have been attacked by the majority.

It is not understandable or acceptable to attack anyone or anything obsessively. I think you'd have a difficult time arguing with my points. With us, it's become a conditioned response. With the attackers, its based solely upon hate, envy & jealousy.

Here's the deal...some football fans cry

"I WANT ANSWERS AND DAMN IT, I'M GOING TO GET THEM!" :eek:

And the truth of the matter is, you're not going to get them and that's just tough sh*t!:D

As for the lawyer thing, the funny part is that I actually went to law school in your neighborhood--a little school across the Charles that starts with an H and ends with a D. You might have heard of it.

......and you did a GREAT job on the lawns!

well.....ESPN never printed anything that said "the patriots taped the rams walk-through prior to SB 36, sources say."

The herald did and YES, they are the only ones who did.

Mike Fish of ESPN.com's original piece on Matt Walsh was just as bad as what the Herald did. They rushed a story to press (or the website) because they were scooped on Walsh by the NYT. The piece was inflamatory and had nothing other than Walsh has some real damaging stuff, but ain't talking.

Actually, in fact, that is worse than what the Herald did in my eyes. They published innuendos without knowing what Walsh has or if what he has is verifiable. He might have nothing, but the story made it look like Walsh could have information that could bring down Belichick. That is indefensible journalism in my eyes.

Mike Fish of ESPN.com's original piece on Matt Walsh was just as bad as what the Herald did. They rushed a story to press (or the website) because they were scooped on Walsh by the NYT. The piece was inflamatory and had nothing other than Walsh has some real damaging stuff, but ain't talking.

Actually, in fact, that is worse than what the Herald did in my eyes. They published innuendos without knowing what Walsh has or if what he has is verifiable. He might have nothing, but the story made it look like Walsh could have information that could bring down Belichick. That is indefensible journalism in my eyes.

So why don't we all barage Mike & Mike's website and say we're fans from any team but the Patriots. We should tell them to let it go, it's over...time to move on. I'm going to say I'm a Jets fan & I'm WAY over it!;)

So you went to Harvard Law, and you can't spell 'spurious?' :eek:

......and his screen name is ridiculously misspelled. I can understand occasional misspellings, but your own SCREEN NAME? Harvard Law is slipping!

......and he can't come up with ONE (1) legal precedant for what he is demanding of the New England Patriots.

etc. etc. etc.

F-R-A-U-D.

......and his screen name is ridiculously misspelled. I can understand occasional misspellings, but your own SCREEN NAME?

And here I was, thinking he just really, really likes Alan Faneca.

......and his screen name is ridiculously misspelled. I can understand occasional misspellings, but your own SCREEN NAME? Harvard Law is slipping!

......and he can't come up with ONE (1) legal precedant for what he is demanding of the New England Patriots.

etc. etc. etc.

F-R-A-U-D.

LOL said the pot to the kettle...

LOL said the pot to the kettle...

LOL - - OK - Precedent - guilty as charged, but I'm not claiming to be a Hahvahd Lawyah! :D

Meanwhile I DID write, "I can understand occasional misspellings, but your own SCREEN NAME?"

Last edited:
Most of the lawyers I know are the worst spellers known to man. That's why they invented spellcheck!

Ok, I was flipping through stations and I got to ESPN and Mike Lupica was on Mike & Mike and Lupica said that Matt Walsh is on the top of the minds of every sports fan in America. Really?!? Maybe because ESPN will drudge up any reason to bring back up the story while the collective sports audience may get riled up for a day or two when they do and then quickly forget the whole thing.

Later an e-mailer wrote Greeney saying that America doesn't care and he basically chastised the e-mailer and the rest of the country because they should think this is the most important topic in sports right now or something to that effect.

Mike & Mike went off the air in western mass about a year ago. I haven't missed their bull**** act one bit.

mike and mike suck, they have an awful show. this **** about matt walsh has never been proven. if he has the tapes, show em. hes got nothing.

btw I don't listen to them, I spend my morning with Opie and Anthony on the radio

etc. etc. etc.

F-R-A-U-D.

As long as he's embarrassing Harvard and not Boston College, I'm fine. Although I'm graduating from the latter and attending the former for graduate school, so he needs to either employ the spell check feature or just stop digging himself into a hole.

It's always the least talented graduates of prestigious institutions who feel that need to name drop as if it serves as a "get out of stupid comment free" card of sorts.

As long as he's embarrassing Harvard and not Boston College, I'm fine. Although I'm graduating from the latter and attending the former for graduate school, so he needs to either employ the spell check feature or just stop digging himself into a hole.

It's always the least talented graduates of prestigious institutions who feel that need to name drop as if it serves as a "get out of stupid comment free" card of sorts.

Don't worry, we've pretty much proven that the only time he spent at Harvard was mowing the grass.

Our very own "Al Dershowitz" still hasn't come up with ONE (1) legal precedent for what he is demanding of the New England Patriots.

The guy dove into the swimming pool without a life jacket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back