PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Freeman's tweets during the Moss trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

stavros27

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I thought this needed its own topic..I didn't see any mention of it at all during the past week, and it comes off as incredibly pathetic. He really must have had a bad brush up with Moss in the past to act this silly. The first tweets start at the bottom.

# @thatsean they won multiple Super Bowls without him and with far less receiving talent. Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:29:20 AM via TweetDeck in reply to thatsean

@imikewilliams No, because he's a quitter. Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:28:55 AM via TweetDeck in reply to imikewilliams

@xmasape fair point but he used Moss and then dumped him at the perfect time. Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:28:42 AM via TweetDeck in reply to xmasape

What Belichick did was brilliant. He got rid of a cancer and picked up a draft pick. Smart, smart, smart. Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:13:51 AM via TweetDeck

Vikings fans DESPISED Moss. They ran him out of town. Now, you love him? What's changed? He's still the same turd when he left. Wednesday, October 06, 2010 10:12:06 AM via TweetDeck

Vikings fans that welcome Moss back are phonies.

# Brett the Jerk gets rewarded with Randy the Jerk. Gotta love the NFL. Wednesday, October 06, 2010 8:10:11 AM via TweetDeck

Thank you. May God bless America and may God bless Randy Moss. Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:13:12 PM via TweetDeck

I want you to remember his courage but most all I want you to remember Randy Moss...as a warrior. Can you do that for me, please? 12:12 AM Oct 6th via TweetDeck

I want you to remember his heart and dedication. How he put the 'D' in dedication. Or, well, how the 'D' in something. 12:11 AM Oct 6th via TweetDeck

I want you to remember Randy Moss. How he never surrendered. He never said die. He was all, like, George Patton and s---. 12:10 AM Oct 6th via TweetDeck

As I leave all of you tonight for my slumber, shocked at the news Randy Moss may be traded, I want you to remember him. 12:09 AM Oct 6th via TweetDeck

"We didn't land on Randy Moss, Randy Moss landed on us." --Malcolm'd 12:04 AM Oct 6th via TweetDeck

"Goodbye, Jay-Z. Hello, Randy Moss" --Beyonce 11:55 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

"And, contrary to public opinion, on the 7th day, I did not rest. Instead, I created Randy Moss." --God 11:53 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

"Randy Moss made me the man I am." --Aristotle 11:49 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

Abraham Lincoln once said: "If I could be anyone other than me, I'd be Randy Moss." That's a true f------ quote. 11:45 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

"Four score and seven years..." and "straight cash homie" great, historical quotations. Equal in their power and grace. 11:44 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Randy Moss...all great pieces of history. 11:43 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

When I think of great human beings--MLK, Ben Franklin, William Shatner--Randy Moss has them all beat. He's at the top. He and Mike Lupica. 11:42 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

The greatest pro and mature adult in sports history: Randy Moss. 11:33 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

I mean, when you look up "professional" in the dictionary, there's a picture of Randy Moss, looking back you. 11:32 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

Stunned a team would tired of the highly professional and stable Randy Moss. I mean, seriously, Randy Moss has always been a true pro. 11:29 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

I'm utterly flabbergasted Randy Moss might get traded. Just stunned. Blown away. Taken aback. Pat me on the ass and call me Betsy. 11:26 PM Oct 5th via TweetDeck

Rhetorical question:

Who's Mike Freeman?

My first thought seeing how he felt compelled to make so many comments, and the time they were made was that he was drunk. My second thought was that Freeman was just screaming for attention, trying way too hard to get somebody, anybody to respond.

Yeah... so let me also ask: "Who is the Freeman fellow and why are his tweets important?"

Never heard of him.

He's a CBS columnist who loves to rag on Moss. His best moment was when he claimed Moss quit during the Falcons game last year (week 2) where Moss put up over 100 yards while playing injured. From what I have heard about the NE area radio hosts from this forum, he may be a toned down version of Felger with less talent.

Ok. Lets all start threads on some nameless idiot's opinions about Randy Moss. How does this deserve it's own thread? Freeman who?

Truthfully, I think he did quit.

Morgan Freeman's twin brother?

lol... as dumb as his tweets were, you got to admit they were very creative and the guy must really despise Moss to waste so much time on it.

I guess you had to be there ... :bricks:

I like where this is going.

lol... as dumb as his tweets were, you got to admit they were very creative and the guy must really despise Moss to waste so much time on it.

Frankly, we have 3,700 idiots here who could do the same thing in their free time.

Mr. Freeman should get a real job.

This thread needs to be trashed.

Mike Freeman.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back