Ubiquitous "What are they Thinking?" Power Rankings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gumby

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I might as well.

It Is What It Is » NFL Power Rankings: Week 2 sees Packers in the top spot

ok Pack, Pats, Eagles, Ravens - whatever order you put them in at this stage - they are all legit.
Others can play the 'we get no respect card' - I won't go there. #2 is too much on eveyone's radar as it is.

The rest of the rankings are fairly ok w/ 2 fairly weird anomolies:

So, a team that barely beats a self-destructing cowpokes should IMPROVE 1 SPOT to TOP 6 from its already NY media inflated ranking space of 7 in front of: DA Bears who had a DOMINANT performance and the Chargers who did much more to WIN their game.
heck I would even argue that the Texans and Lions showed more than the Jesters. Texans are in place to WIN their Div. Jesters look to me like they wont even be in 2nd place in ours.

And then the cowpokes - they just threw this game away. How can you leave them at 13 after that??? Answer - if you are going to leave the jesters up in top 10 you have to say they beat a quality team. (NOT).

ahh well. that is why they are mediots.

I'm thinking you are over-reacting by a wide margin. We just finished week one and power-rankings means nothing.

I found it funny that Ravens apparently are 12-4 after week 1. Just a typo, but I giggled.

I'm thinking you are over-reacting by a wide margin. We just finished week one and power-rankings means nothing.

I found it funny that Ravens apparently are 12-4 after week 1. Just a typo, but I giggled.

well, this is serious, so quit giggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back