PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law claims Patriots offered him "a good deal more" than Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
New England offered me more money than I'm getting paid here.

Hahahaha. No more excuses Ty. You got offered more money by the Pats and yet chose to 'stick it' to your old team. Whatever. Go away. I don't want to hear any more Law to Pats talk anymore. You've burned your bridges with Pats fans forever.

Last edited:
I really hope his last game against the Patriots involves getting burned multiple times by our backup quarterback.

When in doubt, quote Axl Rose :

"Ask Yourself, What I Would Do
To Prostitute Myself,
To Live With Fortune And Shame
"

:)

Mangini sealed the deal by offering to share his food with Law and his starving family.

I really hope his last game against the Patriots involves getting burned multiple times by our backup quarterback.

You might get your wish. ESPN just quoted Ty Law as saying "Throw it at me. I relish the challenge" or something like that. LOL, he's daring BB to have Cassel throw at him! Methinks Welker/Moss might run wild this game!

Last edited:
The Patriots aren't playing for style points this year. The Jets can jaw all they like. We're just gonna play football.

Sorry if it's already been brought up...I haven't been by in a while. Anyway, this is from today's Post:

TY LAW WANTS TO PLAY FOR NEW YORK JETS THURSDAY AGAINST NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS - New York Post

Here's the relevant passage:

Everybody thinks it's money, money, money," he said. "New England offered me more money than I'm getting paid here. New England offered me a good bit more, but I felt like this was the right situation and Eric was always forthright with me about how he was going to utilize me and let me come in and play. If I want to play beyond this season, I think this is the best chance to do so and the best chance to win, in my opinion.

Wow. On many levels.

I don't believe a word of it.

Just the other day he was asked how close he Pats were and he held his fingers apart saying that it was VERY close.

This guy should know better - His mouth is writing a check his ass can't cash.

Last edited:
See this is good for us.....They are going to come into tonights game PUMPED!!

As soon as the game starts going in the direction that isnt to their liking....THEM LOOSING.....they will fall apart....

We have them exactly where we want them....

Wow, now if there's one team I really want to see fail, it's the Jets. They have overtaken the Colts and Steelers. Ty should know better, he has 3 rings with this team and this coach. One of them which he watched us win in a wheelchair. And who plays the respect card better than the Pats?

Last edited:
Law is secretly working for BB, suckering Mangini into letting him play against the Pats, only to intentionally allow 5 TDs.... DUH!

Mangini sealed the deal by offering to share his food with Law and his starving family.

Well now you're just making things up. That would obviously never happen.

Law and his agents continue to be full of ****. I don't believe a word of it. That guy is and always has been about the money. I can't wait for this friggin game to be over. I'm sick of the Jets already.

Belichick said that he hadn't spoken to Law in either "a month" or "months", or something like that, so could someone tell me when this offer was made?

Belichick said that he hadn't spoken to Law in either "a month" or "months", or something like that, so could someone tell me when this offer was made?

You will note Belichick specifically chose the word "spoken" when discussing his communications with Law.

The offer was relayed last week by either flashing light or radio Morse code, or perhaps subliminally in the latest Britney Spears album purchased by Law that Belichick rightfully anticipated Law would "just have to get."

About 90% of the food, Dough boy Eric isn't parting with the powdered-cream filleds, those are off-limits, Ty has to get his own.

Wow, what a freakin dog and pony show that was when he showed up the to the Celtics game dropping his "I love the Pats" quotes and telling us all how he would LOVE to come back and be a Patriot after Asante went to Philly. This dude is smarter than we think he is. Ty you played us like the fiddle we are, didn't ya ?

Thanks for the 3 Manning picks, 1 Warner Pick-6 and those rings, you did us well, but don't pee on us and tell us it's raining my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I choose to do the same to Law I do to Adam the traitor, I pretend that there are two of them, and the one that played for the Pats was a good guy and the ones that stabbed us in the back are dopplegangers who kidnapped the good ones and replaced them.

He's obviously lieing. Why he brings it up is beyond me, does it make him feel better or something? I don't see how he'd take less money to go there unless he's ******ed.

My love for Law is fading.

What I want to see happen:

Pats torch Law ala Anthony Smith last year (I think that's his name, I forget :D)

What will probably happen:

Close-fought game where Law makes a few plays and doesn't get toasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back