PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown take on Guyton vs. Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Troy hasn't noticed how well the D has been playing minus the DROY? And that couldn't have been Guyton that knifed in a nailed McGahee on a key fourth down stop ala Tedy Bruschi? Oh, wait, it was? Troy? Were you watching?

This guy Tom Browne sounds like he is just another one of these so-called experts that are really just media A_S_S-clowns that have probably never played a down of football in their life. Also, his anti-Patriot bias is obvious.

Last edited:
Yeah, that friggin' guy. Can't even force a fumble...

Really? The guy can only play special teams. He cant do jack squat when hes up against offenses

Keep him on special teams and out of the LB rotation. I still wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats from nightmares of him in the 2006 AFCCG. Well, almost.

Really? The guy can only play special teams. He cant do jack squat when hes up against offenses

Have you even bothered to check that out or did you just kind of roll a tennis ball over your keyboard a couple of times and press "submit"??

Well I don't know who to believe, Troy or my lying eyes.

I thought that Guyton was doing very well but Troy should know more than I do.But BB has not signed Seau yet and is still playing Guyton. I'm so confused.:confused:

Keep him on special teams and out of the LB rotation. I still wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats from nightmares of him in the 2006 AFCCG. Well, almost.

Alexander has no place in the regular defense. Never has. Never will. Using him in the amount BB did in that game was b/c a couple LBs had the flu. Plus, since Rodney was out, he needed someone to keep up with Dallas Clark and the other Colt TEs. He did have 10 tks but obviously the strategy backfired.

...and that's about where his value ends, unfortunately. STs is nice, but we need to have at least 1 capable backup at each position. And if he can't learn the position after 5 years, then it's past time to try somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft