PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown highlights

Every time I watch T. Brown highlights they always forget one play. Giants in NY his 1st or 2nd year. Drew tossed it up and Troy outran it, but was able to twist backwards and make the catch. One the most athletic catches I've ever seen. If anyone can find it I'd sure appreciate it.

Awesome memories. Fun to watch.

Forgot he picked off Drew once lol.

7w5qex.jpg

*and returners

Every time I watch T. Brown highlights they always forget one play. Giants in NY his 1st or 2nd year. Drew tossed it up and Troy outran it, but was able to twist backwards and make the catch. One the most athletic catches I've ever seen. If anyone can find it I'd sure appreciate it.
I don't know if it was this one but what a catch! 0:55

I loved that 90's team.

no one ever mentions this 1996 Troy Brown play and HFA advantage saving/winning, however you want to look at it, catch. On his back, 3d and 13, on the road, very late 4th quarter...Pats went into this game needing to beat the NYG and have Pittsburgh lose to clinch a bye...and this Troy Brown catch made it possible. The Catch is at 0:55.

Troy was such a joy to watch, made the some huge plays in the biggest moments. He was clutch AF

I almost forgot how much of a ***** LaDainian Tomlinson is.

RyScW47.jpg
I love how he was crying after the game over the Patriots mocking the lights out dance as if they were crapping all over a sacred ritual

In his prime a GREAT player, criminally underrated.

no one ever mentions this 1996 Troy Brown play and HFA advantage saving/winning, however you want to look at it, catch. On his back, 3d and 13, on the road, very late 4th quarter...Pats went into this game needing to beat the NYG and have Pittsburgh lose to clinch a bye...and this Troy Brown catch made it possible. The Catch is at 0:55.

That game is also pretty much the epitome of a Drew Bledsoe performance. Two brain farts costing them 9 points, had his ass saved by Meggett, Troy, and Coates. He was tall, he had a strong arm, he had a strong arm, and he was tall.

Troy Brown is one of my all time favorite players and I'll never forget one day while he was being interviewed, the reporter was giving him all kinds of praise and Troy replied " nah, I'm just a football player".

So not only was he a great player but he was humble as well.

Love seeing Coates with Brown!

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back