PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Troy Brown highlights

One of the most clutch plays we’ll ever see.

1:25 when even someone classy like Troy Brown is mocking the lights out dance you know the Chargers earned every bit of what they got after the game.

Last edited:
That was great. Now I need to get rid of all these goosebumps!

With Glenn, Jefferson and Coates, Troy wasn't utilized much as the slot wasn't en vogue. He was still clutch on 3rd downs with Drew during the Parcells and Carroll years.

They were exciting to watch in the mid to late 90's.

Troy Brown was the Patriot Way - just took a few years for the rest of the team to catch up.

That, and he did all of his talking on the field. To paraphrase Tedy B. - "You want to wait that long to draft me? You want to dismiss me? Fine, that's business. Put me on the field - Receiver, Returner, Defense Back. I'll do it, I'll make the plays we need. Because that's what we do."

Troy playing nickel corner on a Super Bowl winning roster and playing extremely well was next level.

Guy was a menace in all three phases, and clutch as can be… played biggest in the biggest moments. 8th round pick.

1:25 when even someone classy like Troy Brown is mocking the lights out dance you know the Chargers earned every bit of what they got after the game.

I almost forgot how much of a ***** LaDainian Tomlinson is.

RyScW47.jpg

Gotta love Troy, not only for his versality and skills, but he was one of the galvanizing forces who led this team. Never a malcontent, if he was asked to do something he did it to the best of his ability. Smart and tough glad to see he is still with the Pats as WR coach.

Brady to Brown in OT might be my favorite GOAT passing TD. I know someone who was at a game in Buffalo on that day and they showed the clip of that on the scoreboard and there was a loud cheer in the stadium when it happened. A cheer for the Patriots in Buffalo... go figure. Lol. Maybe they liked us better than the Dolphins at the time.

Brown had a motor... wow.

What a player...what a time

It was also nice of that ancient empire to name their city after him, even if they didn't wind up being as clutch in the end.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back