PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Dungy's Blog, Thoughts on Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did even bother to click and read his blog. He is big hypocrite anyway, so I don't care what Dungy has to say. I am so glad our coach does not write any blogs, and I would rather he spend his time creating defensive schemes!!!

I think Dungy will get a bit of the ol' can of Patriot Whuparse when they come to visit in a little over a month. There is at least 17 servings left in the can they opened this week.

And by the way Boomer, I don't mind you coming here to troll, but please get the picture of that ugly, cracker jack box, pathetic, cheap arse thing the Dolts call a ring off of your postings. I wonder how high Vinatraitor rates that piece of "bling" (I use the term loosely) as compared to the ones he got here? I bet he wears that one out to the top rated Sizzler steakhouse in Indianapolis since he won't care if he loses it. The Dolts management really went overboard on that baby!

Last edited:
I know Dungy is glad he's got such a great owner.

On a different topic, I'm really lucky I had parents were were there when I was going through my teen age years. I was fortunate enough to not think that they were above reproach and that made it easier to approach them with my own issues. But hey... I'm just talking. It doesn't relate to this topic at all. :D

disgusting, Ignorant fans like you are the reason most of the free NFL world hates your team, and gives the good ones a bad name
I assume you were facing a mirror when you said this?

There's a reason I put "Reasonable" thoughts in my first post. ******* like DonBlackmond ignored it but a trolls like that are expected

He's a Patriots fan on a Patriots board. You calling him a troll only further exposes just how much of a blithering idiot you are.

He's a Patriots fan on a Patriots board. You calling him a troll only further exposes just how much of a blithering idiot you are.

Caspir,

Thanks for watching my back. True Pats fans, just like our team ! I was getting quite sick and tired of these effin trolls. Rather than having a practical discussion, they want to get into below the belt hitting. So, note to them - I will kindly and unkindly oblige

Don't care - us vs the world. bring it on !

I registered for that piece of crap website just so I could post this comment on his blog:

"Yeah the Colts never have to break the rules because Bill Polian just goes to the competition committee and gets them changed when they can't win. Get off your high horse you hypocrite."

Reasonable thoughts you ask? You are the stereo typical dumb-***** Colt homer. The thing that I found the most amusing was all the responses at the bottom of his blog. They call us the disillusioned fan base. It can definitely be assumed from Dungy's blog that he is poking a stick in the Patriot organizations eye, which is incredibly funny coming from a guy that is considered a wholesome role-model and preaches to others on how they should carry on their lives. BB doesn't do this and that is ONE reason why I respect his opinion a lot more than Dungy.
I would also be willing to bet that Dungy has some skeletons in his closet that would shock most of his naive followers in the heartland. BB doesn't pretend to be perfect and keeps his opinions to himself even when pestered by the media. Dungy on the other hand seems to pull out his soap box because of the mere fact that he has his own ******* blog!!

I thought Martin Luther Dungy was too busy with his various Civil Rights projects to handle something as time consuming as a regular blog. As for the football team, no problem: "Here's the keys to the locker room, Peyton. Don't run 'em too hard today, OK?"

Seriously -- an NFL head coach blogging? Makes me wanna puke.

Last edited:
LOL, Love it. Getting in your craw. WTF cares what you think Dungy should and shouldn't do. WTF are you? And you know what WHINING I am sick of, the GD Competition Committee whining. If it bugs your organization THAT much, try to put someone on it! Might be kinda hard now, with the history of cheating and all.

3SB's MF. Stick them each in your 3 orifices. Like we care what you panzies think

LOL, Love it. Getting in your craw. WTF cares what you think Dungy should and shouldn't do. WTF are you? And you know what WHINING I am sick of, the GD Competition Committee whining. If it bugs your organization THAT much, try to put someone on it! Might be kinda hard now, with the history of cheating and all.

You know what's funny, the organization never complained (publically, at least. I'm not going to assume anything that happened behind the scenes, because I don't know everything that happens when the doors are shut and don't like to make ridiculous comments about what goes on between the owner and FO when I haven't witnessed it :D ). And, as has been mentioned in this thread, it doesn't matter who I am, I am entitled to voice my opinion, just as Dungy is, but it's stupid for him to say something that is wrong and will only provide more motivation for the Pats to take it to his team later in the year.

I'm sorry, he didn't outright "say it," he just insinuated that the Patriots owner condones the behaviour and attitude "win at all costs," which is indeed incorrect.

What did he say that was "wrong"?? He feels it's "bad business". Not much more than that.

It read to me like he took some shots at Kraft.

Listen, Dungy can say whatever he wants. I've always thought he's a good coach and a good guy, so I'm more than a little surprised that he's going out of his way to bash the Pats. He can do it, he has the right, but I didn't think he would.

I back Kraft 100%.

But let's be real. Kraft has gone out of his way to back Belichick and how he has run the team. He even announced a 5 year contract extension and gave Belichick the game ball. Robert Kraft had an opportunity to re-assert the moral compass by which his football organization should be run. He chose NOT to do so. And no, I am not saying that a public moral compass, worn on the sleeve is necessary. I am just saying that it was the road not traveled. And I have no question that if Polian or Dungy is caught by the Commission, Irsay would indeed make it much more a moral issue than Kraft has made it.

Obviously, Kraft does not believe in winning at any cost. He does not believe in defying the Commissioner's explicit orders. But he is "hands off" football decision-making, making it easy enough for him to make the statements he has made.

The media is really doing a poor job. It is the President of New England Patriots that they should be interviewing. Belichick does not report to Reobert. He reports to Jonathan.

I'm sorry, he didn't outright "say it," he just insinuated that the Patriots owner condones the behaviour and attitude "win at all costs," which is indeed incorrect.

But let's be real. Kraft has gone out of his way to back Belichick and how he has run the team. He even announced a 5 year contract extension and gave Belichick the game ball. Robert Kraft had an opportunity to re-assert the moral compass by which his football organization should be run. He chose NOT to do so. And no, I am not saying that a public moral compass, worn on the sleeve is necessary. I am just saying that it was the road not traveled. And I have no question that if Polian or Dungy is caught by the Commission, Irsay would indeed make it much more a moral issue than Kraft has made it.

How should Kraft have reasserted the moral compass by which the Patriots are run?

1. The Colts owner is a drug addict. He's admitted to as much.

2. Hey Tony Dungy, maybe those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Maybe if you had been a more attentive father your son wouldn't have felt the need to take his own life.

Just sayin.....

The only reason the Colts don't need bend the rules is because they do their cheating in the off-season at the rules meetings when your raging alcoholic of a GM bullies people into voting for rules he wants.

Last edited:
Kraft went out of his way to enusre that the pats continue ot have one of the greatest head coaches in the history of the game for another 5 years.

he is not going to just stand by and watch his good money evaporate, cause of a broken rule. yea right, he would be the billionaire he is today by being Nr. nice guy.
rich people make their fortune...then all of a sudden they decide to take the moral high ground...in their social ife. but business is business.

heck i bet the jets would dump magina in a sec if BB was fired.

How should Kraft have reasserted the moral compass by which the Patriots are run?
No doubt! Where exactly is this "moral compass" everyone seems to be talking about? Who is anyone to say what is right in this case or not, no one even knows the full story! I would even go as far to say that Kraft earns more credit in my book for sticking by his guy when he needs him the most, rather than go on a "witch hunt" like every other talking head that has an *******, er..oops...I mean opinion!! Belichick will be fine when all of this finally blows over, I can't say the same for everyone that seems to be looking to see him fal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft