PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Dungy's Blog, Thoughts on Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Pats need to use a 2 sentence quote in a Blog as bulletin board material for the biggest rivalry game in the NFL then thats their issue, I'm sure the Colts will be fully prepared regardless

Hey Chief, erase "Colts" from your smug sentence and you can add in Steelers, Eagles, Chargers and a few other teams who've talked smack about the Pats over the years and then got their teeth kicked in for it. PS-Your post reads like something Tony Dungy would say. Are you trolling our board you weasel?

Hey Chief, erase "Colts" from your smug sentence and you can add in Steelers, Eagles, Chargers and a few other teams who've talked smack about the Pats over the years and then got their teeth kicked in for it. PS-Your post reads like something Tony Dungy would say. Are you trolling our board you weasel?

You can't replace the Colts with those teams because the Colts are 3-0 against the Pats and are the SB champs. Don't forget the Pats are trying to catch the colts

I think its funny how I always get called out for trolling for doing nothing but posting my objective point of view. There's nothing is your TOS that says a Colts fan can't post here. It's just for A LOT of fans here, they can't handle opposing views like adults and instead make ignorant childish comments example in this thread here. There are a few good fans though and thats why why I make attempts to have football related discussion

Hey Boomer, I know you probably just became a Colts fan last Feb. but I do recall a few Pats wins over the Colts. I know you guys are proud of things like "division winner" banners and such but you've only won the last 3 games. You're not 3 -0 unless you only count the time you found the Colts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back