PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tony Dungy's Blog, Thoughts on Spygate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute here. An NFL head coach has a blog on a third party website? I have a hard time believing that's legitimate. :bricks:

But if it is, what a self absorbed D0UCHE. Seriously, for one minute can MLK's long lost twin not be so holier than thou?

I see the "reasonable" thoughts wouldn't last, now people just want to attack Dungy for no reason, none at all, what has he ever done to elicit the ignorant comments a lot of posters here keep spewing at him???

Boy I'm glad Tony Dungy is not my father, cause his son surely told the world what kind of Man Dungy is.....how's that for a jab at you asswipe Sanctimonious biatch

disgusting, Ignorant fans like you are the reason most of the free NFL world hates your team, and gives the good ones a bad name

Last edited:
I see the "reasonable" thoughts wouldn't last, now people just want to attack Dungy for no reason, none at all, what has he ever done to elicit the ignorant comments a lot of posters here keep spewing at him???
C'mon what did you expect to happen, you must of known what his holier-than-thou comments would do to inflame the Pats fanbase.

Last edited:
disgusting, Ignorant fans like you are the reason most of the free NFL world hates your team, and gives the good ones a bad name

Like we care. Now move along troll.

C'mon what did you expect to happen you must of known what his holier-than-thou comments would do to inflame the Pats fanbase.

holier than thou? The man stated his view and and opinion he didn't directly blast anybody, use names, or accuse the Pats of cheating other times even though he obviously knew they had been doing it. He praised his owner and his system so where is the major offense these Pat fans are taking? Did you expect him to say nothing?

Last edited:

Yea sorry that we don't believe that attacking Robert Kraft is being reasonable. What has he ever done? He just took a shot at the owner of the New England Patriots as well as subtly accusing us of being cheaters. Get your blinders off or get out of our house, thanks.

You know damn well that if we were super-bowl less and a non-playoff team, only fans of teams in the AFC east would dislike the pats. However, the comment you are quoting here is completely off basis and uncalled for. The poster should not be coming on here with that crap. Leave his personal life out of this, especially the tragedy of his son.

holier than thou? The man stated his view and and opinion he didn't directly blast anybody, use names, or accuse the Pats of cheating even though he obviously knew they had been doing it. He praised his owner and his system so where is the major offense these Pat fans are taking? Did you expect him to say nothing?
Umm yeah, like almost every other coach in the league did. Andy Reid basically just said he respects the Pats and that it was a league issue. Also this wasn't a Q&A (he was asked by reporters during the week) this was just him throwing it out there for no reason. In my book that's a shot.

Last edited:

So it was reasonable to take a swipe at Kraft, who both the commish and Kraft said had no knowledge of this situation? Nice try, move along!

Is there a captive NFL world?

holier than thou? The man stated his view and and opinion he didn't directly blast anybody, use names, or accuse the Pats of cheating other times even though he obviously knew they had been doing it. He praised his owner and his system so where is the major offense these Pat fans are taking? Did you expect him to say nothing?

Yes. I expect him to say nothing.

Did anyone say anything derogatory when Dungy boy decided to kill himself ?

Now, am glad his personal life is effed up. Have a mierable life Sanctimonious Moral biatch

That's one of two posters who made any sort of comment about Dungy's son (which is tasteless if you ask me), but this thread is filled with viable criticisms of the stupid comments made by the coach of your favourite team (which you so willingly supplied to this fan base with the desire to rile them up). Seems to me like you had those words already typed up and waiting to press 'Enter.'

I would've respected him more if he had named names and not given us his passive-aggressive "I don't want to throw stones, but..." Part II crap.

Last edited:
He doesn't seem to mind his GM's veiled threats to the officiating crew to "DO THE RIGHT THING" and "ENFORCE THE RULES". Considering that he in in a position to have a DIRECT impact on said refs. livelihood (i.e. bad reviews, never being assigned playoff games, ect......), thats a tad innapropriet seeing they are paid professionals.

Those veiled threats are strong arm tactics better left to the Teamsters Unions and underworld, not in the NFL. Did they work. Sure seems like those ref's felt undo pressure in the games and as a result made some incredibly boneheaded calls. Calls that rarely get made in the regular season...... Not even saying it was deliberate. They had to do their job with a hammer over their hea.

Face-Guarding anyone :rolleyes:

Dungy is a WEAK ASS coach. Name another coach who would allow a QB to wave off the punting unit he just sent out. It Brady tried that silly sh!t, BB would call a time out and when Brady got to the sideline, he'd *****slap him so hard right there in front of god and country.

Last edited:
At least you're an effective troll. Very good at baiting people. Now if only we could find a woman for you, that way you don't have to spend your time on an opposing team's message board baiting them into arguments.

As for my thoughts on Tony Dungy's comments. Who cares?

Seems like your thread got the responses you desired. That's why you post on this board. You post something that is controversial to Patriots fans so you can come back and complain that people are unreasonably attacking Dungy after you've sufficiently baited them. Those who respond negatively about Dungy are then upbraided by you. Must make you feel real good. This is similar to the alleged blog of Dungy where these self-serving comments obviously differentiate between what's represented as his and the Colts owner's attitudes contrasted with the implied attitudes of the Patriots' coach and owner.

Get a life, as you demonstrated you certainly don't have one now.

Last edited:
The mere fact that Tony Dungy has a blog in the first place is yet another reason the Colts have no chance to repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes