PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight's Game

PatriotsInGA

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I have DirecTV so I don't get Versus anymore. And I don't feel like paying $50-60 to get the NHL package. Anyone know were i can find a streaming?

Don't know but the Bruins are not yet ready for primetime. Very lackluster performance so far. Recchi got popped by Ovechkin and Charra got a game out of it for looking out for Recchi. Overall very poor transition through the neutral zone ... 1st game so :confused2:

4-0 Washington leading ... gawd awful back checking by the Bruins tonight. Playing on their heels defensively ... ouch ... good to get this out of their system I guess but it's ugly ... way ugly. Poor back checking and horrible offensive transition are the major culprits so far.

Savard looking to get a fight going ... that's fustration.

Edit ... other than a breakaway goal by Patrice this was a very forgettable game for sure.

Last edited:
i'll wait 10 games before forming any solid assessments of this team.

but i will say I've had an uninspired feeling about the B's since a boring offseason, and the Kessel move.

I don't see them getting 55 games out of Thomas either. I just don't.

Last edited:
i'll wait 10 games before forming any solid assessments of this team.

but i will say I've had an uninspired feeling about the B's since a boring offseason, and the Kessel move.

I don't see them getting 55 games out of Thomas either. I just don't.

All good points ... just judging last nights performance and I'm old school when it comes to hockey anyways ... back checking will determine this teams success. They cannont expect Marc Savard, Charra and Thomas to carry the team. Without a big time scorer they will need 3 good lines to win 6o+ games because I don't see them having the 1 big line to dominate vs even average teams.

I love my hockey and the Bruins either way ... so I'm hopefull someone (well 2 people minimum) pick up the slack for Kessel being gone.
Patrice Bergeron could resume what he started 2 years ago ... that will also be key.

Gee, according to Boston Boxer this was a brilliant trade.................

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back