PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight, Patriots nation, we all Cowboys fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ravens @ Cowboys is the last game at Texas Stadium.

Ravens are +80 in scoring at home, +32 on the road.
Cowboys are +53 in scoring at home, -21 on the road.

Splits look solid for a Cowboy win vs. Baltimore. But will the Patriots beat Arizona ? . . .

Arizona doesn't do well coming east...and it should be pretty cold next week...

Dallas's defense better look this good next Saturday

if Dallas loses, they will likely implode. Normally I'd just sit back and laugh at that but I think they need to win tonight to win next week.

LOL TO is public enemy #1 tonight

dallas up 14 3 lets go...

The Giants may start hoping that the NFLPA wins its grievance about Burress if the receivers don't start getting more separation.

If Dallas plays like this next weekend I love our chances.

Ravens won't play as badly as the Giants did tonight and they might be ticked off after that BS TD the Steelers got. For two weeks now the Giants have been awful on offense.

And if Romo is a little banged up and IF he is feeling it next weekend that could hurt the Boys against a tough Ravens D.

But, who knows.

Ravens won't play as badly as the Giants did tonight and they might be ticked off after that BS TD the Steelers got. For two weeks now the Giants have been awful on offense.

And if Romo is a little banged up and IF he is feeling it next weekend that could hurt the Boys against a tough Ravens D.

But, who knows.

Not saying you are but sounds like your scared and dont want the Pats in.

Not saying you are but sounds like your scared and dont want the Pats in.

I would rather the Pats get in than another hard hitting defensive AFC North team actually. Just being honest. Cowboys looked good tonight but considering Jacobs is like half the Giants offense it's hard for me to tell in the end. The media will be back on the Cowboys bandwagon though.

Last edited:
Somebody already mentioned this, but next Saturday's Ravens / Cowboys game will be the last game at Texas Stadium. All the Cowboy legends will be there and the crowd will be jacked up. Even if Romo doesn't play, I think that the Cowboys will win.

Somebody already mentioned this, but next Saturday's Ravens / Cowboys game will be the last game at Texas Stadium. All the Cowboy legends will be there and the crowd will be jacked up. Even if Romo doesn't play, I think that the Cowboys will win.

I am sure Romo will play, jack him up with some painkillers or something.;)

Cowboys might be my least favorite team in the league. I can't stand them or Jerry Jones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes