PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight, Patriots nation, we all Cowboys fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear with me on this one..

We need the Cowboys to win tonight to keep their playoff dream alive, so that they are nice and hungry for when the Ravens come calling next week.

Maybe the jets/Miami will mess up - they both played bad today, but the odds have got shorter.

Go Dallas!

Go TO!

Go Romo!

Excellent point. I didn't even think about it that way.

Alright, gentlemen I get your points. But I STILL don't trust the Dallas Cowboys to hold up their end of the bargain. ;)

They almost beat Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh last week, they can definately take Baltimore at home in decent weather which favors their air attack (Pittsburgh weather played a major factor). Keep the faith!

No matter what happens tonight , I dont see Dallas losing the last game in Texas Stadium... no chance...

I will feel dirty rooting for the Cowboys next week.

Its all pretty simple... We all hate the Cowgirls, except Witten, I'd love that man in a Pats jersey. So instead of rooting for Dallas to win, root for Baltimore to lose.

Well since the Giants ended our perfect season and they have a MANNING ill be rooting for the Cowboys

Ding ding ding.. we have a winner!

We always root against the Giants unless they are indirectly aiding the Pats somehow.

A loss to the Giants tonight could see the Cowboys implode even further, so for the reason that we need them on song next week I'll be rooting for them tonight.

Terrible sentence, but it's late.

Wow, our season boils down to a Ravens-Cowboys game....one wacky year

Romo to Crayton, 7-0 Cowboys.

knowing the dallas drama it will be the talk of the town

Damn, at this point I could care less if Dallas wins or loses, just rooting for Romo to stay healthy!

come on cowboys ( now i feel awful!!)

Just watching Dallas's defense this week (and even last week), they are a very tough matchup for Baltimore.

As long as Romo doesn't get hurt or pull another complete stinker I think Ravens lose their 6th game next week!

wow the giants look well..........

It's quite hard to be more annoying than saved by zero, but Subway sure is trying their darndest!

Low score, 7-3 at half.

I'm rooting for the Cowboys. Mainly because it'll probably give them added momentum to play against Baltimore, otherwise I wouldn't care. I tend not to like the 'Boys much. But this year, The Giants are the team I dislike most I think. That Superbowl still stings and their dominence in 08 has caused me to grow a loathing for them, one that I can say is worse then whatever ill feelings I have of the Cowboys... Stange as it is; the Giants are a much better model franchise then the Cowboys (Obviously). But like i said, I hate the 08 Giants.

if the 'boys win they'll feel like there on top of the world and have momuntem going into the game against BAL and it'll be the last game at texas stadium and there's already some momuntem

if the 'boys win they'll feel like there on top of the world and have momuntem going into the game against BAL and it'll be the last game at texas stadium and there's already some momuntem

You never know, a loss could make Dallas a desperate team next week. It could also demoralize them especially with the TO-Romo-Witten love triangle.

A win could give them momentum into next week, a win could also make them vulnerable to the infamous letdown coming off a big win.

Win or lose Dallas will definately have something to play for next week, I'm just rooting for them to come out this game healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes