PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they aint tryin'

i would love to see them run up the score.
I know I shouldn't be too overconfident that we'll beat them but honestly....if we lose whats it going to do to us? Tons of people already hate us at this point. I would rather not have Mr. Classy walking out of Gillete with a win though.

I find it funny when ignorami come in here with the tired, simplistic crap about "REAL professionals don't need bulletin board material to motivate them!" NO KIDDING. But that's totally irrelevant. "Should" is irrevelant. DOES is all that counts.

Fact is, pro athletes CONSTANTLY get more pumped up, play with chips on their shoulders, for LOTS of stupid reasons. Giving them more stupid reasons - whether or not it should, in YOUR opinion, motivate them - is short-sighted, to say the least.

Last edited:

And you think he made his comments for fans like you on message boards? :D
Your a Chargers fan right? Yeah keep pretending that this isn't the stupidest thing LT has said in his career.

Keep on talkin'!! Some guys never learn. The more I hear LT talk, the more I realize he is just like the rest of the other dirtbags like TO, they all have million-dollar bodies, but ten-cent heads. IMO He may be the best running back in the game today, but he couldn't even hold Barry Sanders jockstrap when it comes to the combination of class and athletic ability!

Actually based on these comments it sounds like he's under everyone's skin here. LT's playing mind games with all of you and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. ;)
LdT is playing mind games with...
...wait for it...
...the FANS!!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :bricks:
LOL!! Are you even listening to yourself?

I love it so much. LT just can't keep his mouth shut. You'd think after all the crow left on Merriman's plate last year that he'd learn not to say a damn thing.

I know I shouldn't be too overconfident that we'll beat them but honestly....if we lose whats it going to do to us? Tons of people already hate us at this point.

What's a loss going to do? Do you mean do to the Pats? I'm sure they'll move on and play the following week...I guarantee the Pats will lose a game this year:)

No. You do.

I don't care if he made his comments for the benefit of little green space aliens. The fact is it's a stupid, stupid thing to say and a big mistake by Mr. Y'all-Know-I'm-A-Class-Act.

What's a loss going to do? Do you mean do to the Pats? I'm sure they'll move on and play the following week...I guarantee the Pats will lose a game this year:)
Well ofcourse a loss hurts us so I don't want to see more than a few.

No, it's because he's a whining, bitter, classy little punk that can't keep his mouth shut.

I know I shouldn't be too overconfident that we'll beat them but honestly....if we lose whats it going to do to us? Tons of people already hate us at this point. I would rather not have Mr. Classy walking out of Gillete with a win though.

I would rather have Mr. Classy leave Gillette with his legs dangling off the back of a golf cart and one of those "there goes my season" grimaces on his face! This guy deserves ALL OF IT - ALL THE WRATH, ALL THE PAIN.

Who the fark is he to comment on anything? He's a little snot-nosed pizzant that ain't never won she-ite!

Yup, we stole the Jets signals and we'll be stealing yours, too, so buckle up, NFL. The 2007 Pats are coming and they are farking pizzed off!

If we lose next week it's not over.

Just imagine the bitterness if we lost to them and then kick their butts in the playoffs like we did with Pittsburgh.

Good Lord, LT would probably cry during a press conference (more than he already does)

Actually based on these comments it sounds like he's under everyone's skin here. LT's playing mind games with all of you and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. ;)

Absolutely.

Stuff like this get's us almost as wound up and acting like littles turds, as if some opponent danced on our midfield.

"You can't do that disrespectful dance..... Only Shawn Merriman can do that dance."

Booo...effin... Hooo!:D

If players need comments like this to play their hardest then that doesn't say much about their professionalism.
Who said they needed it? What was said that insults like this get people fired up. I know you don't understand, but that's okay.

As far as a season-breaking loss, you guys are new to this playoff stuff, but the tie-breaker is vital. (As an example, you couldn't beat us at home last playoffs, a loss tomorrow might mean a trip to Foxboro in January if you make the playoffs.)

Like a finger? Wilfork can't eat just one.

Vince would probably go for the ring finger first and move his way over.

I heard he hates pinkies.

I guess it just must be something in the air over there...

I wish no permanent harm on him. He has a right to his opinion.

I do however hope that he gets the worst case of the sh*ts just before kickoff!

Last edited:

Wow! Tomlinson has just painted a nice big target on his back didn't he? Sometimes it is just better to hold your comments to yourself.

Vince would probably go for the ring finger first and move his way over.

I heard he hates pinkies.

Well he wouldn't have to worry about chipping a tooth on a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back