PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomlinson is a super talented moron with a fantastic publicist. He should keep his mouth shut, I agree. However, wishing him any kind of injury is disgusting a classless. Take a look at that poor rook in Buffalo and say it again: I wish injury on a player. Pathetic. Whomwever posts this garbage does not represent me, a true Past fan, nor the majority of Pats fans.

Last edited:
Re: Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they aint tryin'

from reading through this thread the common theme with all of the patriot fans is: truth hurts.

Last edited:
Wishing injury on a player after what happened last week? I'm gonna go out on a limb and just say that 99% of Pats fans are just having fun trash talking with us here but would draw the line at this! I'm done here until Sunday night! Let's hope for an exciting, hard fought game where everyone from both teams stay healthy!

Tomlinson is a super talented moron with a fantastic publicist. He should keep his mouth shut, I agree. However, wishing him any kind of injury is disgusting a classless. Take a look at that poor rook in Buffalo and say it again: I wish injury on a player. Pathetic. Whomwever posts this garbage does not represent me, a true Past fan, nor the majority of Pats fans.

That was sweet.
That will earn you brownie points with the bit%^$es.....
BUT...this game is war....Everett aside...which really sucks....

Go watch Tennis.
People are DYING all around the world every minute.
This thread is about LT and just how stupid he is.
He will get dealt with accordingly and the Chargers will get worn out on both sides of the ball and WELL DO IT W/OUT CHEATING!

everett is sad-it was a freak accident

PLAY BALL!

I hope I speak for many of the Patsfans here when I say that, yes, our respect for Mr. Tomlison has either come down a lot or disappeared but no, we do not want ANY player hurt irrespective of what uniform he wears.

Can't believe that people would be wishing this on the other individuals especially after seeing a Bills player go down so badly on Sunday and having slim hopes of returning to a normal lifestyle.

I look forward for a solid game and hope the Pats beat the Bolts in a dominant manner.

Good luck!

I hope I speak for many of the Patsfans here when I say that, yes, our respect for Mr. Tomlison has either come down a lot or disappeared but no, we do not want ANY player hurt irrespective of what uniform he wears.

Can't believe that people would be wishing this on the other individuals especially after seeing a Bills player go down so badly on Sunday and having slim hopes of returning to a normal lifestyle.

I look forward for a solid game and hope the Pats beat the Bolts in a dominant manner.

Good luck!

Thank you, NYC. That was a classy reply. How ironic...the guy from New York City. ;)

P.S. I'm from Long Island.

I just love these Charger fans (and other teams fans) who are ignorant enough to believe that this doesn't take place all the time, in one form or another, for many (if not all) of the NFL teams.

Yeah hypocrites! Same with HGH and Roids. If you all think your players haven't juiced at one time or another you're freaking myopic.

Yeah hypocrites! Same with HGH and Roids. If you all think your players haven't juiced at one time or another you're freaking myopic.

The difference is that you guys just hop the train to TJ. lol

I used to have some respect for LT...even after whining like a b$tch after last years beat down.

Now I have zero respect and I hope we shut that mouth up with a career ending injury.

Yeah-its brutal to say that-and pansies will react like b$tches-but remember this is a MANS game and you're probably not a man anyway.

Norv Turner sucks and LT is a TOAD with a big mouth.
We're going to shut him up real good for the disrespect.

He can't beat everyone.
We have a lot of dudes that will be locking in on his *****

Holy sh!t! You're a freaking LOOOOOSER! Nice Patriot fans showing their true colors now.

After the injury to Everett to even say such a thing is pathetic. Nice karma there pal. Go back to your trailer and drink your 12 pack of keystone that you spent your weeks pay for loser.

Last edited:
What did that get the Chargers? A couple of regular season wins on our way to the Super Bowl? Don't forget, Indy ended our season, not Complainian.

I used to have some respect for LT...even after whining like a b$tch after last years beat down.

Now I have zero respect and I hope we shut that mouth up with a career ending injury.

Yeah-its brutal to say that-and pansies will react like b$tches-but remember this is a MANS game and you're probably not a man anyway.

Norv Turner sucks and LT is a TOAD with a big mouth.
We're going to shut him up real good for the disrespect.

He can't beat everyone.
We have a lot of dudes that will be locking in on his *****

Yes that is pretty brutal to say. Real nice buddy.

You feel pretty good about seeing the career ending injury to Kevin Everett on Sunday?? I mean he does play on a division rival.

In lieu of that tragedy, you might want to think before you write.

All these Chargers fans act like their team is a dynasty by the way they act and respond to championship teams like the Patriots. Try winning something before you come in here and start flapping your gums.

All these Chargers fans act like their team is a dynasty by the way they act and respond to championship teams like the Patriots. Try winning something before you come in here and start flapping your gums.

Can I try and restore some civility?

I've been a Charger fan for more than 30 years. I've lived through too many head coaches, losing seasons, and heartache.

I love where the Chargers are now as a team, but until we win the big one, I'll keep my mouth shut and try not to act like an *****. I will talk football and defend points, but I have nothing bad to say about the Patriots organization. My most favorite Charger in the world plays on your team. When Junior retires, I hope he retiresas a Charger.

As I stated in another post, I think that all the off-field, off season stuff has made this game more than it is.

I hope the game is close, with no injuries, and that the refs let the players on the field determine the outcome.

Thank you, NYC. That was a classy reply. How ironic...the guy from New York City. ;)

P.S. I'm from Long Island.

You are welcome. What's wrong with NYC??? ;) (I moved from Boston four years ago.)

I am starting to envy you LIers (pun intended) because I played at Bethpage last weekend and am now wondering if it makes sense to move to LI.

Pathetic. I guess Patriots fans never participated on forums before the Patriots won a SB eh? As of today the Chargers are as much a championship team as the Patriots. That is they are both defending Division Champs. Nothing more, nothing less. The Colts are the reigning champions, all the other teams are even.

pao

There's a difference between participating on a forum, and acting like complete jerkoffs, though they seem to intertwine for Chargers fans.

Boy...he may be talented, but he ain't too bright is he?

We are really going stick it in the Bolts Sunday. I can't wait to ram it down their throats. At the end of the game we'll be pounding it in there to wind down the clock, and will come out ahead with a last second FG.

:rocker: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft