PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they ain't tryin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomlinson: If Pats aint cheatin' they aint tryin'

A season back-breaking loss in game 2 of the season when there are 14 more to go? That's very unrealistic.

oooh I don't know man. They come in here and lose by 17? After the whole offseason gunning for this game, LT praying with rosary beads thinking about January? I'm just saying, we lose, it's just another early season game. Sure it hurts, but it won't be the end of the world. The Chargers lose? I think Tomlinson will spontaneously combust.

Predicted BB response:
We have all the respect in the world for tomlinson and the san diego chargers..blah blah

Man LT is completely CLASSLESS! CLASSLESS! CLASSLESS!

Bitter, denial

LT is such a piece of garbage. Like no other team in the league has video cameras on the sidelines.... Who the hell is he kidding.

He's such a piece of garbage and I don't care how good he is, he's a punk arse little biotch.

I think I can honestly say now that i would rather see the Colts succeed in the playoffs than the chargers if it came down to those 2 teams.

God i used to hate the colts so much and it hurts my stomach to say that.

No, it literally hurts and i'll probably barf soon.

Last edited:

If players need comments like this to play their hardest then that doesn't say much about their professionalism.

Gee....

The Charger reaction to the Pats dancing on their field was very ................professional?

And of course all we've heard all off season is that the Chargers won't forget..................professional?

Double standards are a *****. Put your agenda in the visitors section.

The full quote carries more meaning than the truncated one.

Tomlinson actually said:
"The Patriots live by the idea that if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying'".

We are so far under LT's skin it isn't funny.

QB12

LT is such a piece of garbage. Like no other team in the league has video cameras on the sidelines.... Who the hell is he kidding.

He's such a piece of garbage and I don't care how good he is, he's a punk arse little biotch.
No he's not . . . he's classy . . . everyone knows it because he says so himself :D

Predicted BB response:
We have all the respect in the world for tomlinson and the san diego chargers..blah blah
they are a real classy organisation etc.

I think I can honestly say now that i would rather see the Colts succeed in the playoffs than the chargers if it came down to those 2 teams.

God i used to hate the colts so much and it hurts my stomach to say that.

No, it literally hurts and i'll probably barf soon.
No kidding...unless I hear a Colts player start talking crap about the Pats right now I will say I have a good deal of respect for the team...not so much naPolian.

The Chargers however? Full of a bunch of co*ky s*it heads.

Last edited:

The Patriots have enough bulletin board material now to last us through January.

In a way, I am actually happy by what this is going to do to our players.

We are so far under LT's skin it isn't funny.

QB12

Actually based on these comments it sounds like he's under everyone's skin here. LT's playing mind games with all of you and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. ;)

Smart people don't talk. Most football players aren't smart.

"I'm not surprised. You keep hearing stories about the things that they do. I'm not surprised."

Um...okay. Like what? What "stories" and what "things" do you KEEP hearing about? Honestly, that man's aiming for an ass-kicking.

The Patriots have enough bulletin board material now to last us through January.

In a way, I am actually happy by what this is going to do to our players.
I agree. It seemed like there wouldn't be anything to light a fire under our @ss throughout the offseason but now....for christ sakes there is a little too much motivation for us to destroy these pieces of crap.

Last edited:

Actually based on these comments it sounds like he's under everyone's skin here. LT's playing mind games with all of you and you are falling for it hook line and sinker. ;)

Well, since we don't have anything to do with the gameplan, he's an even bigger idiot than I previously thought.:rolleyes:

i would love to see them run up the score.

i agree.......

I hope Wilfork eats part of his hand.

Like a finger? Wilfork can't eat just one.

Actually based on these comments it sounds like he's under everyone's skin here. LT's playing mind games with all of you and you are falling for it hook line and sinker.

Who is he playing mind games with? The fans? Why would he do that? He doesn't like the Pats, because he lost to the Pats in a game his team was supposed to win. He's bitter. A lot of players are bitter when they lose in big games, but they usually don't show it so obviously in public. It's strange to see.

Well, since we don't have anything to do with the gameplan, he's an even bigger idiot than I previously thought.:rolleyes:

And you think he made his comments for fans like you on message boards? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back