PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tomase with an interesting observation on Seymour...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tomase with an interesting observation on Seymour....

Players get hurt in the NFL. It isn't their fault, it goes hand-in-hand with playing.

You can't blame Seymour for getting an injury. That is just dumb.

Yes, and I said that Seymour's injuries aren't his fault. It's just that his talent parked on the bench watching from the sidelines, while being one of the highest paid Patriots, is not helping the team much.

Oh, good CHRIST, you are absolutely relentless and pathetic in your hero worship of Tomase and defending him as if everything he reports is correct. Tomase has wayyyyyy less credibility than many people on this board.

Why is it that you throw a tantrum every time someone questions Tomase' veracity? Seriously. Either you are Tomase or your a relative or something. That's how you come across anyways...

DaCheney,

I have no hero-worship for (nor relation to) Tomase. What I have hero-worship for is common sense and fairness. And you guys are positively idiotic and Pavlovian when it comes to Tomase. Every single time the guys posts anything, you jump on it, like that, breathlessly hysterical. It's ridiculous. Sorry to point it out, I probably shouldn't. After all, it's plain to see for anyone with any semblance of perspective.

Some thought it was beyond bizarre when they gave Jarvis Green the money they did a few years ago. Others thought it was just a hedge against getting Richard locked up long term and Green would be dealt once Richard was locked up.

The Jarvis Green extention was a pretty savvy move from a NOW point of view... QUALITY DEPTH IS A VERY IMPORTANT THING.

All things currently considered I think he is severely overpaid and overrated in the media

When someone who has previously made the Pro Bowl several times is out or less effective due to injuries incurred since his latest contract, "overrated" and "overpaid" are not the way to describe him. You can question his future dependability and availability, but you sound like you are dismissing the fact that very few people consider him overpaid and overrated when he is healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes