PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom/Gisele Talking Marriage?!?! Enquirer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
You speak from experience? I was engaged five weeks after meeting my wife. We've now been married 8 years.
And sometimes you catch lightning in a bottle, but the odds are definitely against you. Tom Brady is way too smart (and eligible) to marry someone after two months of marriage.

I got engaged a month after meeting my wife and we have been happily married for 10 years, so it is a good idea for Tom to get engaged as soon as possible. And since Tom and I both got engaged extremely quick, I think I could play QB for the Pats.

I got engaged a month after meeting my wife and we have been happily married for 10 years, so it is a good idea for Tom to get engaged as soon as possible. And since Tom and I both got engaged extremely quick, I think I could play QB for the Pats.
:rofl:
10 chars

Man you guys all jumped into marriage head first!! I've been dating my girlfriend for 4.5 years, and we discuss not getting married. Not because we're not in love, but we don't care to get married. . . . .

And sometimes you catch lightning in a bottle, but the odds are definitely against you. Tom Brady is way too smart (and eligible) to marry someone after two months of marriage.

I appreciate it's a pretty unlikely scenario. But when you know, you know. Doesn't matter if it's two months or 4.5 years.

Man you guys all jumped into marriage head first!! I've been dating my girlfriend for 4.5 years, and we discuss not getting married. Not because we're not in love, but we don't care to get married. . . . .

I did 6 years the exact same way. Then her grandfather became terminally ill, wanted to see his first grankid get married, and we figured, well, why the hell not?

Been married 9 years now.

You speak from experience? I was engaged five weeks after meeting my wife. We've now been married 8 years.

I proposed to my wife 6 days after meeting her, and married her 6 months after that. It was love at first sight for both of us. We just celebrated our 17th anniversary a couple of weeks ago, and have 4 beautiful children, ages 13, 11, 9 and 7.

It does happen.

QB12

Congrats to both of you. I hope I encounter your good luck in the future.

I appreciate it's a pretty unlikely scenario. But when you know, you know. Doesn't matter if it's two months or 4.5 years.
The point is, after only a few weeks, you DON'T know. You are playing Russian Roulette if you marry someone that fast.

Are you guys kidding, what does this have to do with football. Who cares whom Brady is dating, or who he got pregnant. I don't care if him and BB are an item. This has nothing to do with the Patriots, leave the guy's personal life alone. Why does this trash have to be constantly brought up, on what otherwise is an excellent board.

Actually, Brady played the worst game of his career (arguably career but easily the worst game of the season) against Miami in December - theoretically the same time that his recent broken off girlfriend called him to drop the big news (backdating 3 months from last week)......so although I agree with you, this kind of stuff does affect on field play. Ask Dallas fans about Romo, ask Andre Agassi about Brook Sheilds, ask Tiger about his 2 yr slump. Think about yourself and how productive you are at work when stuff at home isn't going well.

Ok - so to clarify - I don't really like talking about it either but it does have to do with the Patriots.

A whole football team of Tom Brady's kids?? They would all have to be named Tom Brady and play for the NE Patriots.

I'm for it. That would be interesting though, 51 of Tom's kids are Gisele's and the 1st would be Bridget's, I guess Bridget's would have to be Tom Brady Jr. and take the QB role and lead the rest of the Brady's to a dynasty. Being the first team to go 16-0, 3 consecutive seasons.

I'm sure they could play TE, Oline, Dline, right...?

The point is, after only a few weeks, you DON'T know. You are playing Russian Roulette if you marry someone that fast.

You are always playing Russian Roulette in the matters of the heart. I'll give you 2 examples.

1. I had a co-worker who was living with her boyfriend for 10 years and everything was fine. They got married and divorced a month after that.

2. I met this chick online and talked to her for a month (online). Went to work on HER COUNTRY and 2 weeks later I proposed. 5 months later we married. We've been married for 6 years and going strong.

Sometimes short quick relationships is what only takes for a person to make a desicion.

A whole football team of Tom Brady's kids?? They would all have to be named Tom Brady and play for the NE Patriots.

I'm for it. That would be interesting though, 51 of Tom's kids are Gisele's and the 1st would be Bridget's, I guess Bridget's would have to be Tom Brady Jr. and take the QB role and lead the rest of the Brady's to a dynasty. Being the first team to go 16-0, 3 consecutive seasons.

I'm sure they could play TE, Oline, Dline, right...?

Tom Brady is already a Jr. so the baby would have to be called Tom Brady III

You are always playing Russian Roulette in the matters of the heart. I'll give you 2 examples.

1. I had a co-worker who was living with her boyfriend for 10 years and everything was fine. They got married and divorced a month after that.

2. I met this chick online and talked to her for a month (online). Went to work on HER COUNTRY and 2 weeks later I proposed. 5 months later we married. We've been married for 6 years and going strong.

Sometimes short quick relationships is what only takes for a person to make a desicion.
Anecdotal evidence.

I don't have the stats handy, but I have no doubt that on average, the longer two people know each other before marriage (up to a few years) the better the chance the marriage will last.

Are you a Millionaire Celebrity?

How many of those type marriages succeed?
He was answering the guy who said whirlwind marriages never last.

Celebrity marriages lasting or not lasting is an interesting subject, but it has nothing to do with whirlwind.

I think if the original poster had said Rarely Last, he'dhave been okay. When you say Never, you only need one example to prove you wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft