PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady is AT PRACTICE today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see very little reason for Brady to be at practice today unless he is going to see some action on Friday. I assume that the theme of the practice was the plan for the Philly game. I suppose Brady could have just been out at practice jogging around, letting Cassel and O'Connell get most of the reps. If he actually took regular reps today, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the field against the Eagles.

well, i bet he was getting some reps.

awwh what the hell why are they practicing him he should be in a parabolic chamber, with TOs preist, making sure he gets healthy. :D
Wouldn't that be like a satellite dish? I think you mean anabolic chamber! :)

Last edited:
I see very little reason for Brady to be at practice today unless he is going to see some action on Friday. I assume that the theme of the practice was the plan for the Philly game. I suppose Brady could have just been out at practice jogging around, letting Cassel and O'Connell get most of the reps. If he actually took regular reps today, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes the field against the Eagles.

If he does, I hope that OL is playing tight. I hate preseason injuries, and maybe it's just me but I think other teams have been playing somewhat on the physical side, considering.

If he does, I hope that OL is playing tight. I hate preseason injuries, and maybe it's just me but I think other teams have been playing somewhat on the physical side, considering.

I would expect Brady to immediately chuck the ball into the stands at the first sign of a blitz. With standard pressure, he is pretty good about sensing that and reacting. That being said, I share your concern about the OL and will be crossing my fingers every time Brady drops back until Light gets back and the right side stabilizes (crossing my fingers on that too).

Wouldn't that be like a satellite dish? I think you mean anabolic chamber! :)
Hoping very hard this is a sarcastic reference to hyperbaric chamber that I missed the sarcasm on?

I would expect Brady to immediately chuck the ball into the stands at the first sign of a blitz. With standard pressure, he is pretty good about sensing that and reacting. That being said, I share your concern about the OL and will be crossing my fingers every time Brady drops back until Light gets back and the right side stabilizes (crossing my fingers on that too).

It's preseason-good point! :D

AHH Awesome news, i still hope he sits out the Eagles game. Better safe than sorry I say.

I can't imagine Belichick would put Brady behind a line that was going to get him killed. He certainly would not do it in a game that means nothing in the standings. Would he?

i'm da baddest fool on the planet bro, REAL TALK!

English Raffy, focus on English. You can do it, that first complete sentence is just around the bend!

English Raffy, focus on English. You can do it, that first complete sentence is just around the bend!

i can still be the baddest fool on the planet right? i'm using english (my native toungue bro).

Last edited:
i can still be the baddest fool on the planet right? i'm using english (my native toungue bro).

You must be a big fan of the works of e.e. cummings.

English has upper and lower case letters.

I know that fool.

I hate the Jets more than you hate your bed time. Pats all the way.

You came here making overly sarcastic Brady posts non stop. Then in another thread when the question was who should be in the Pats O Line you named the Colts O Line. You over-use the word "bro" which people from New York love to do along with that phrase "Real Talk." You aren't fooling anyone, troll.

You came here making overly sarcastic Brady posts non stop. Then in another thread when the question was who should be in the Pats O Line you named the Colts O Line. You over-use the word "bro" which people from New York love to do along with that phrase "Real Talk." You aren't fooling anyone, troll.

wow, so you steriotype me as a new yorker? wow. in that o-line thread i named walter jones,joe thomas,jeff saturday,steve hutchinson, and chris snee! how is that the colts o-line? are you even serious right now?

i use the word bro and i am automatically a new yorker? that makes no sense. are you telling me that you have never heard someone use the word bro here in mass? well, people in Reading,Mass use it all the time.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?p=970874#post970874

Theres that thread you were talking about. Now read my post and tell me how i named the colts oline? tell me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft