PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady: I'm not into playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course all these guys are going to KEY on that quote and how it was delivered and not put any emphasis on what TB said about the organization in the beginning of the interview. It helps them with their case that Brady is unhappy.

Ya mean like this?:D

Quote:
"...I think everyone [looks at] ‘spoiled athletes’ and guys that are *****ing about making millions of dollars. Everyone works hard to make a living for themselves. I certainly don’t think we have much to gripe about. We come out, we love what we do – most of us. I just enjoy coming out and playing. That’s where I get a lot of enjoyment in my life and I want to do it for a long time.”

"What my dad thinks, I don’t really care about. What my mom thinks, I don’t care about because they don’t know."

Hollywood Brady throws his parents under the bus!!!

As I said in another thread, Tom is actually playing games beautifully.

He's playing near-optimal strategies in three different games AT THE SAME TIME, by which I mean:

• Football
  • Personal salary negotiation
  • Player's Union negotiation

I'm highly impressed

As I said in another thread, Tom is actually playing games beautifully.

He's playing near-optimal strategies in three different games AT THE SAME TIME, by which I mean:

• Football
  • Personal salary negotiation
  • Player's Union negotiation

I'm highly impressed

And they claim Manning is the truly cerebral one...LOL Manning is more the idiot football savant. That's why he botches so many press conferences. Tom handles everything on his plate diplomatically. He is all things to all people. What makes him unique in that respect is he is one of the rare birds who can do that AND simultaneously deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News