PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom and Gisele fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.
q.v. Will Smith "I Robot"

Tom should tell Gisele to take a hike. He's a dedicated bachelor (paternity issues aside). He can get any girl he wants. Why settle at this point?

Tom should tell Gisele to take a hike. He's a dedicated bachelor (paternity issues aside). He can get any girl he wants. Why settle at this point?

Unless I'm mistaken, he isn't settling. He's just having fun.

Re: Tom and Giselle fighting

I'm having a hard time believing that Gisele wouldn't let her lover witness the birth of his own child.

That child's birthday will coincide with her birthday every year after that. She doesn't want to think about how he got another woman pregnant every year on her birthday. I think that kinda spoils it for her. Call it selfish, but that's the type of person he chose, so maybe Brady has some issues with choosing who he dates.

He'll wait until shes pregnant.

Which, of course, begs the question :When is Bridgette's birthday? think Mr. Terrific could time a "special event" for HER as well? :eek:

Heh. This sort of stuff just writes itself.

I love New England. After all, it's where Peyton Place was set, correct? :singing:

Respects,

I wonder, is having the baby on Gisele's birthday some diabolical scheme by Bridget? Bridget is a viper, I'm telling you: My guess is that she got pregnant after the loss to the Jets in Foxboro, when Brady was in a vulnerable state. "Come here Tommy, I'll make you feel better ... GOTCHA!"

I think it's time for Tom to find a nice non-celebrity woman to squire around.

I know you guys will kill me for this, but who the **** cares? Leave the man's personal life to the side and leave this site for football discussion. That's one of the reasons I dislike Brady so much, all the Hollywood crap.

"Brady wore a Yankees hat, OMG!"

"Brady is a daddy!!!"

Wouldn't you rather talk about his release point, footwork, ability to read the cover 2 and arm strength?

I know you guys will kill me for this, but who the **** cares? Leave the man's personal life to the side and leave this site for football discussion. That's one of the reasons I dislike Brady so much, all the Hollywood crap.

"Brady is a daddy!!!"

Wouldn't you rather talk about his release point, footwork, ability to read the cover 2 and arm strength?
Heheh, that's funny. Yea, I'm sure any number might be willing. But only if his TD/Int ratio suffers this year. ;)

Brady needs to ditch Gisele post-haste. She will always be a thorn in his side and a brick in his head.

Tom needs to take care of his child, and if he cannot live with the mother of his child, he should take some time off to contemplate where he wants to end up. Otherwise, there is train-wreck written all over this whole sorry situation.

//

Average age of posters in this thread..... 17 :eek: :singing: :rolleyes: :confused:

don't you think that is a little high danny?

"Brady is a daddy!!!"

Holy crap. For once I find myself agreeing with you.

I'm going to find a dark room to lie down in.

"Brady is a daddy!!!"

No.

You dislike Brady because the media talks about him? That made no sense. Dislike the media and the the message board, not the player.

And if Tom Brady is having a kid, it's not like we're all going to pretend it isn't happening, if it was Peyton Manning, everyone would be doing the same thing.

And if Tom Brady is having a kid, it's not like we're all going to pretend it isn't happening, if it was Peyton Manning, everyone would be doing the same thing.
Except we'd be saying that Peyton's a no-good piece of crap, a distraction to the team, and doesn't even deserve to be playing on the same field against an upstanding citizen like Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Average age of posters in this thread..... 17 :eek: :singing: :rolleyes: :confused:

Sure sure, everybody thinks it's just childish nonsense -- until they themselves are impregnated by a robot from the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft