PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and Family memb

In a chain e-mail you only need to a bunch of correct e-mail address (many of which are publicly posted) to start a chain. A fake original e-mail address from a sender (with or without a proxy IP address) and Voila: You have a fake chain mail letter.

Has she ever done this type of mailing before ....... we don't even know if she sent it. I doubt the NY Post pulled her Providers logs (not legal) to determine if it's actually from her.

In short, it's sleazy from all directions. :mad:

Re: New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and Family memb

In a chain e-mail you only need to a bunch of correct e-mail address (many of which are publicly posted) to start a chain. A fake original e-mail address from a sender (with or without a proxy IP address) and Voila: You have a fake chain mail letter.

Has she ever done this type of mailing before ....... we don't even know if she sent it. I doubt the NY Post pulled her Providers logs (not legal) to determine if it's actually from her.

The New York Post would NEVER do anything illegal, so you just stop even thinking about it right now!!

That's what I was thinking about. It makes very convenient for the word "chain" in the context of the email for the NY Pffost. They don't even need to prove how they got their hands on the email because of that word. No one can prove Gisele didn't wrote the email. This is a made up story from a sleazy tabloid... I really hate the NY media...

Re: New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and family memb

1989...April...Central Park Jogger case....headline front page of NY Post...

PARK PUNK GOES BANANAS

Kharey Wise and four other afro-American and Hispanic youths did up to 13 years in prison for this so called "wilding" attack...until the REAL rapist that day confessed to the crime in 2001...

the Post mirrors your typical everyday Giants/Jet fan...always consider the source

Giselle responded to the media, stating that "I am surprised that you even saw that. That was a personal letter intended for only my close friends and family."

That's what I was thinking about. It makes very convenient for the word "chain" in the context of the email for the NY Pffost. They don't even need to prove how they got their hands on the email because of that word. No one can prove Gisele didn't wrote the email. This is a made up story from a sleazy tabloid... I really hate the NY media...

She admitted to the letter, but said that it was only intended for very close friends and family members.

Either someone leaked it, someone hacked into it, or they dug it up somehow in a very sleazy way; but she did address it today.

Re: New York Post releases private email from Gisele to close friends and family memb

I noticed NFL.com now has it up on their site. smh

No wonder the NY Post gets so many bomb threats....:rolleyes:

Not a big deal, but in some respects it does matter. The Herald should have at least disciplined him via a suspension or even fired him. It did neither, which made their front-page apology ring hollow and screamed out loud that they were more afraid of being sued by the Krafts (which was seriously considered) than admitting that he/they were wrong. In the end, they did what all gutless organizations do in such cases - they simply moved the offending employee to a different assignment. Believe me, I have had my issues with the Globe, but at least they did the right thing with Borges: the first case of plagiarizing resulted in a suspension, and the second case got his employment terminated. And guess who happily hired him - the Herald.
My theory is the Herald chose not to fire him because they were all essentially in the same boat together. The publication itself shared the same culpability as Tomase. Plus I guarantee you that Tomase may have written the article, but probably a dozen people had to sign off on publishing it for it to actually get to print. So you would probably have had to fire all those guys too - not that I would have any problem with that. Just theorizing why it didn't happen.

Pictures please.
bidet.jpg

LMAO...pray for him......

Yes. NY Post is owned by Mr. Murdoch.
Who could be the single most powerful man in the world....and the most evil. Murdoch's media empire is agenda driven, and that agenda has nothing to do with public service or providing the public with information of what's happening in their world.

The only thing a Murdoch media property is interested in is creating income and promoting an agenda that suits them. They are very scary people. A fact most people choose to ignore.

Makes the Herald look rather newsish. :D

Who could be the single most powerful man in the world....and the most evil. Murdoch's media empire is agenda driven, and that agenda has nothing to do with public service or providing the public with information of what's happening in their world.

The only thing a Murdoch media property is interested in is creating income and promoting an agenda that suits them. They are very scary people. A fact most people choose to ignore.

George Soros is the most powerful, and evil, man in the world...and it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down