Status
Not open for further replies.
BRADY
gisele_bundchen_04.jpg

Last edited:
MANNING
sheep.jpg

I'm literally :rofl: right now FBN! :D

Yeah but does she stand in front of the TV during the big plays? That's the sign she's The One.

You guys should watch PTI today when they do the roleplay. Really funny stuff! They act as BB responding to LT's comments and they do Brady responding to the Gisele dating.

Maybe what was wrong with Brady in the Chargers game is that he DIDN'T bang a model in the week prior?

Maybe Gisele was his medicine to get him READY for next week?

I'm leaning more and more towards this theory, because I heard about Brady and some other model prior to the Jets game, in which he played VERY well. No model talk before the Chargers game though...

The plot thickens.

I don't get this....

Is a guy MORE focused when he's sex deprived???

I know that for me, if I DON'T get it at least four times a week, then it's all I think about.

If I do get it the proper amount, then I can focus on the rest of my life.

I think you guys have got it all backwards here. But then, I guess we'll see on Sunday.
What do you do the other 5 days?

Hmm...

We now have 2 pages of posts on a rumor about a player's personal life. Not a single one said "it's none of our business" or "speculation about players' and coaches' personal lives have no place on this forum." In fact, most of the posts were gleefully personal and speculative.

Just something to keep in mind for the next time that a negative rumor about a Patriot comes out and everybody suddenly gets self-righteous about the line between public and private....

AWWWW, c'mon! Give us a break! :D

Hmm...

We now have 2 pages of posts on a rumor about a player's personal life. Not a single one said "it's none of our business" or "speculation about players' and coaches' personal lives have no place on this forum." In fact, most of the posts were gleefully personal and speculative.

Just something to keep in mind for the next time that a negative rumor about a Patriot comes out and everybody suddenly gets self-righteous about the line between public and private....

Methinks someone may be a bit jealous and heartbroken.....;)

Methinks someone may be a bit jealous and heartbroken.....;)

Aww, come on. I already apologized for inserting a serious note into a cheerful discussion of model banging. What more do you want? :p

And for what it's worth, nah, Tommy truly does nothing for me (football aside, of course). Now that Gostkowski kid.... ;)

Aww, come on. I already apologized for inserting a serious note into a cheerful discussion of model banging. What more do you want? :p

And for what it's worth, nah, Tommy truly does nothing for me (football aside, of course). Now that Gostkowski kid.... ;)

haha. Now that's funny. :D

The kid's probably single. I doubt he's hooking up with models too. Go for it!...I guess.:confused:

You may joke about it, but I believe that it IS a factor.... Not kidding. I stated so months ago....

He needs to get his head straight and his priorities organized. And, keep the rest of him in his pants until February 5th.

And take the risk of him hurting his wrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back