PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TMZ: Brady in California closing on a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's nothing wrong with that.

you can get a nice house for that money.

Tony isn't an idiot.

A 699K house in Texas is probably bigger than an 11 million dollar house in LA. :D

A 699K house in Texas is probably bigger than an 11 million dollar house in LA. :D

Well, you know the saying "Everything is bigger in Texas".

Besides, the $11 million is for an empty field. He still has to build the house. So right now, my house is bigger than the one that Brady bought.

there's nothing wrong with that.

you can get a nice house for that money.

Tony isn't an idiot.

Right, it's not what you make it's what you save. TMZ had pictures Romo's new digs and it looks pretty cool, don't know that I'd want anything more if I was 27, no kids, etc.

Also for anyone worried about Brady being in California, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Brady spend part of the preseason out there last year? I'm pretty sure he started out the season okay then as well.

does he buy this house for his son and EX? Perhaps, he thinks about retirement in West Coast.

Just saw some photos of Brady, Gisele and John playing in the grass on a football field. The gssip site says it was takin yesterday at the stadium but who knows.

Just saw some photos of Brady, Gisele and John playing in the grass on a football field. The gssip site says it was takin yesterday at the stadium but who knows.

Yeah my wife sent me this earlier today, Brady with the little guy and Gisele. I can't believe I'm actually admitting to seeing these and then sending it out but since you mentioned the pics. They are claiming it's from yesterday.

http://popsugar.com/gallery/572342

Ok, enough of this. Can we get back to some football talk.

Come on. It is nice to see a photo of Brady with his son.No big deal.

I know and it does look like these were taken at the stadium but I don't like prying into people's personal lives.

I know and it does look like these were taken at the stadium but I don't like prying into people's personal lives.

I agree BPF. I don't like people prying into my business either. But the female in me thinks that those pics are soooo CUTE. :)

I don't like it, the Gala is a chance for the team to celebrate last season and do some bonding. And where is Brady? Parading around the LA real estate market?

Can anyone say Giselle-Ono? and why didn't she pay? she makes more money than him. Our little Tommy is one whipped SOB, I guess why should he be different than the rest of us.

Doesn't his son live out there and just celebrated his first birthday?

I kindof find it difficult to believe one would expect him to put holding a clipboard on the sideline of a pre-season game ahead of that.

If anything that was the personal business and he schedued the house closing - to have a place close to his son, was scheduled accordingly.

The gossip site says it was taken at "a park". Most likely in LA which is where the little guy lives. They have had an amicable visitation arrangement for the last 4-5 months. Reportedly in part because Bridget has moved on in her own personal life. That is why Tom has been renting in LA since March. But I doubt she is allowing the baby to travel here just yet unless his grandparents are shuttling him around.

The gossip site says it was taken at "a park". Most likely in LA which is where the little guy lives. They have had an amicable visitation arrangement for the last 4-5 months. Reportedly in part because Bridget has moved on in her own personal life. That is why Tom has been renting in LA since March. But I doubt she is allowing the baby to travel here just yet unless his grandparents are shuttling him around.

This park has football lines in the grass then. In some of the photos you can see the white football lines.

This park has football lines in the grass then. In some of the photos you can see the white football lines.

Think, people!
You expect Tom Brady to bring his spawn to an ordinary, non-football park? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes