PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TMZ: Brady in California closing on a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think, people!
You expect Tom Brady to bring his spawn to an ordinary, non-football park? ;)
I'm sure Tom Brady and Giselle could hang out at any old park without anyone bothering them :D

I don't know why some people are bothered by this - even thinking of Tom as nothing but a football player, he's more likely to do well at his job if he is happy with his personal life.

Good for Tom

as a Patriots fan, I am very happy for Tom.
He deserves all of the financial benefits of his amazing accomplishments.

Without Tom Brady there would be no dynasty...nothing...nothing but a .500 team

so personally I hope he gets everything he wants

As long as brady is slinging touchdown passes to Welker and Moss against KC next Sunday, that's all I really care about.

This thread ticks me off, because what very well may be the primary reason he is out West was already posted and nobody wants to run with it, or at least bring it up.

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/article_preview.php?type=sports&id=96134&eddate=

TOM MARTINEZ:

"Tom Martinez is lucky to be alive. And he knows it. In late May, the former College of San Mateo multi-sport coach went into a coma and didn’t come out of it until 10 days later"

"Most famously known as Tom Brady’s longtime mentor, Martinez,"

Doesn't anybody remember how Tom looked in on Weiss, it stands to reason he would want to visit his mentor as soon as he came too after going through hell and back.

TMZ, Globe, WEEI, newscasts all would never add it to their story line...too boring I guess. This is exactly what is wrong with the media today.

This thread ticks me off, because what very well may be the primary reason he is out West was already posted and nobody wants to run with it, or at least bring it up.

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/article_preview.php?type=sports&id=96134&eddate=

TOM MARTINEZ:

"Tom Martinez is lucky to be alive. And he knows it. In late May, the former College of San Mateo multi-sport coach went into a coma and didn’t come out of it until 10 days later"

"Most famously known as Tom Brady’s longtime mentor, Martinez,"

Doesn't anybody remember how Tom looked in on Weiss, it stands to reason he would want to visit his mentor as soon as he came too after going through hell and back.

TMZ, Globe, WEEI, newscasts all would never add it to their story line...too boring I guess. This is exactly what is wrong with the media today.

So you're also speculating? I really don't think this was the main reason he went out west because he would have done this a few months ago when Martinez was still hospitalized. I'm pretty sure he wanted to spend time with his son and his family, vacation with Gisele and close on the house all before the season starts.

I'm sure he's possibly going to see Martinez while he's out west, but let's not make Brady out to be sitting at Martinez' bedside, as his mentor fights for his life. That would've been the case in late May, not late August.

I know and it does look like these were taken at the stadium but I don't like prying into people's personal lives.

I agree. Leave the guy alone.

These photos were taken nearly a month ago at the stadium when Bridget Moynahan was in Boston. Some of the photos (Brady and Gisele only) were posted on her website on August 2.

http://giselefan.org/update/

It looks like their PR team saved the "money" photos to deflect some recent bad publicity:

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/articles/he_s_with_tom/

The photos were originally released to her fansite, and were taken inside the stadium. "paparazzi" don't wait three weeks to make money from these kinds of photos. Sorry, no reasonable person can claim that these were "paparazzi" photos.

So you're also speculating? I really don't think this was the main reason he went out west because he would have done this a few months ago when Martinez was still hospitalized. I'm pretty sure he wanted to spend time with his son and his family, vacation with Gisele and close on the house all before the season starts.

I'm sure he's possibly going to see Martinez while he's out west, but let's not make Brady out to be sitting at Martinez' bedside, as his mentor fights for his life. That would've been the case in late May, not late August.

Of course I am speculating.....My point was everybody is speculating as nobody knows for sure - TMZ & the Globe choose to run with new house or baby boy's birthday - yet they all chose to ignore his visiting his mentor a few DAYS after coming out of a coma.

Read the link as it mentions this right in there.

A "good" reporter might have investigated and presented all possibilities??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back