PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TMZ: Brady in California closing on a house

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he's getting traded to Oakland. Panic, death, destruction ahhhhh...

He could also be going west to visit his son who celebrated his 1st birthday on Aug 22nd while also paying a visit to old friend Tom Martinez, who barely made it with his life in 2008. Point is - we have no idea what Brady's trip is for so let's not speculate or believe gossip rags. Give this guy the benefit of the doubt, he has earned it not only with his play but his dedication to the game.

Tom Martinez stories:
http://www.smdailyjournal.com/article_preview.php?type=sports&id=96134&eddate=

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-morningrush012808&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Last edited:
Why would you guys think he's getting a house in Cali for Giselle? She lives in New York. It's his son who lives in Cali. Also his parents. This isn't him going Hollywood, this is him getting closer to his family. Should be commended.

He could also be going west to visit his son who celebrated his 1st birthday on Aug 22nd while also paying a visit to old friend Tom Martinez, who barely made it with his life in 2008. Point is - we have no idea what Brady's trip is for so let's not speculate or believe gossip rags. Give this guy the benefit of the doubt, he has earned it not only with his play but his dedication to the game.

Tom Martinez stories:

Thanks for the links on Martinez - we all knew he'd had health issues but this is the first time I realized how serious they were.

Tom Martinez stories:

Great links. Stuff I hadn't read. Good post, Rook.

Or she dumps him. I see her as the dumper, not the dumpee.

How does that saying go......for everyone beautiful woman you see, somewhere there is a guy who is tired of banging her. :D

I don't know why people don't want to believe that at least part of the reason he is out in California is to close on a house. It is far more than a coincidence that the same time he is on the West Coast that he closes on a house. No one has suggested that is the only reason he went out there, but he could have decided to schedule signing the papers for the new property with a schedule West Coast trip for other reasons.

I don't get why people have their panties in a bunch over this. Even if it was the main reason he is in California, big deal. Players leave camp and the preseason for personal reasons all the time. Brady isn't playing Thursday night and if they were implementing a gameplan yesterday, he probably wasn't going to practice either since Cassel, Gutierrez, and O'Connell needed the snaps to get prepared.

I posted the link because someone sent it to me and I figured others would be interested. I never thought people would get upset by it. It really is no big deal other than showing that Brady is living a pretty damn good life.

Why would you guys think he's getting a house in Cali for Giselle? She lives in New York. It's his son who lives in Cali. Also his parents. This isn't him going Hollywood, this is him getting closer to his family. Should be commended.

Or, he plans to finish his career with his boyhood heroes, the 49ers.

I posted the link because someone sent it to me and I figured others would be interested. I never thought people would get upset by it. It really is no big deal other than showing that Brady is living a pretty damn good life.

Sky Is Falling, Take 12880:

You posted it--deal with the consequences! Seriously, this speculation is relevant to the team because of the foot injury and the fact that he hasn't taken a PS snap yet. (I know, what about Moss last season?) This indicate that that the Pats are reallyin no hurry with him and he could miss some time even into the regular season.

Or he has decided to buy a house in LA, and thats it.

Should we list all the guys that LIVE outside of the NE area?

Randy - Florida
Vrabel - OH
Wes - OK
Rodney - SD

I mean, we could name over half the team.

This is nuts.

Tom Martinez stories:

Thanks for the link...

I am pretty sure one would NEVER see this kind of information at TMZ or even at PFT.

It also fits Brady's character that he would visit the guy a few days after he came too (remember his vigil with Weiss).

If Tom Brady wishes to conclude his career with his home town team,

he should be permitted to do so. He will be 34 when his Pats contract

expires after the 2010 season and he will have given the Pats a long

run of successful years. Of course, I would expect some compensation.

The daily commute from Brentwood to San Fran is killer. It is only an 6 hour commute each way without traffic (and when is there no traffic in LA?).

Nah, I think like many rich people, Brady wants to own several pieces of property all over the country. This piece will be close to his son.

If Tom Brady wishes to conclude his career with his home town team,

he should be permitted to do so. He will be 34 when his Pats contract

expires after the 2010 season and he will have given the Pats a long

run of successful years. Of course, I would expect some compensation.

Although I wouldn't blame him if he did (although I would be sickened to see him in any other uniform other than the Patriots), I really doubt he will ever want to play with any other team than the Patriots. Most legendary QBs want to spend their entire career with the team that made him a legend. Typically if they leave, it isn't by their own choice (Montana comes to mind).

Or he's a pretty savvy investor who is investing in blue chip real estate that suits his needs while property values are depressed. He makes tens of millions a year and he's not gonna store that in the local bank. He's been renting in that same market since the off season so he can spend time with the little guy so many here worried a year ago he would not be a hands on father to...and he hasn't settled on an alternate retirement investment/hobby strategy like UPS franchises or racing teams...

For all he's already done here you would think at least here if not on crappy tabloid websites he'd get a little courtesy space to have some semblance of a private life. Ditto Bill. :rolleyes:

Forget this real estate talk.

Find these bored guys and make them post some phone numbers.

I don't know why people don't want to believe that at least part of the reason he is out in California is to close on a house. It is far more than a coincidence that the same time he is on the West Coast that he closes on a house. No one has suggested that is the only reason he went out there, but he could have decided to schedule signing the papers for the new property with a schedule West Coast trip for other reasons.

I don't get why people have their panties in a bunch over this. Even if it was the main reason he is in California, big deal. Players leave camp and the preseason for personal reasons all the time. Brady isn't playing Thursday night and if they were implementing a gameplan yesterday, he probably wasn't going to practice either since Cassel, Gutierrez, and O'Connell needed the snaps to get prepared.

It was good info. Nothing wrong with posting the link. Not your fault people can't handle the info.

It was good info. Nothing wrong with posting the link. Not your fault people can't handle the info.
I agree...good grief...sometimes a bit of information gets blown out of proportion in so many ways..so many WRONG ways...Ignorance is bliss....(at least on some message boards..)

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Tony Romo spent $699,000 on a place in Dallas.

:rofl:

there's nothing wrong with that.

you can get a nice house for that money.

Tony isn't an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back