PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'TMQ Nation Fires Back"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't want him to score, maybe they should have stopped the runningback that is 4TH ON THE PATRIOTS DEPTH CHART. Don't you think, MAYBE, Bellicheck was throwing the kid a bone by giving him his firt NFL TD?
heh, A colts fan whining about running up the score, that's RICH.

This is correct on both points. I laugh when people say the Pats were running up the score when Eckel was running it up the gut.
I remember when Bobby Bowden's team was playing one of Terry Bowden's teams, and the score was really lopsided, and after the game the son spoke to his father about ti and the versin that made the paopers said, that Bobby Bowden told Terry:"Its my job to score points. Its your job to stop me." So true.
As for the colts, its incredible that any colt fan, regardless of how stupid he may be, can ever argue about this type of issue. LIke Peyton has never gotten "easy" scores in a game already safely tucked away.

You didn't address anything anybody said!! You're amazing!

It is COMPLETELY possible to score two touchdowns with 30 seconds left on the clock. COMPLETELY. Argue that, please.

He cannot possibly argue it.
In fact, if you start counting the 30 seconds after you score the first TD, I can argue its possible (not likely, admittedly, but possible) to score 3 TDs in 30 seconds.
Score, extra point. Start the clock;
onside kick recovery, say six seconds, max. Hail Mary score, even with the QB running around al la Matty Heisman last night, takes another 8 seconds. PAT takes 2 seconds.
On side kick recovery, another 8 seconds. That leaves six seconds, time for a deep out good for twenty yards, one second left...hail mary, score.

LOL. So, 23 ticks left, up by two td's, inside the 5 yard line, and you think the boys will quickly run out on the field, run a single play from the 2-3 yard line, go roughly 97 yards, and then complete a successful on sides kick and score to tie it. All in that amount of time? Can you find a team that has ever done that?

The Colts @ Pats, the 2 pointer gives them a 3 TD (21 point lead) with STILL over 5 minutes to play. Indy scored 21 in 4 minutes at Bucs. It was a good call by Dungy.
TY.

Was that article written by a Patsy*?

I guess you don't realize a lot of things.. Like that the time for the fastest 2 tds is 11 seconds.. Yes, you read that right.. 11 seconds.

So, it CAN happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand